From Snopes.com on Donald Trump's IQ

coldjoint

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 10:47 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
coldjoint, The reason you're not taken seriously is not because you love to post BS,

I got news for you, the people who do not take me seriously are only doing what I have done to them. Do you think I take anything you say seriously? Get over yourself, and give the others a clue that their opinion of me means 0.
Quote:
If Stalin said something that rings true, but you disagree, you need to point out what is wrong with the statement; not who said it.

Really? Got any quotes from Charlie Manson?
glitterbag

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 11:00 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
coldjoint, The reason you're not taken seriously is not because you love to post BS,

I got news for you, the people who do not take me seriously are only doing what I have done to them. Do you think I take anything you say seriously? Get over yourself, and give the others a clue that their opinion of me means 0.
Quote:
If Stalin said something that rings true, but you disagree, you need to point out what is wrong with the statement; not who said it.

Wow, this must be what a bad acid trip is like.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 4 Jul, 2019 11:10 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Yes, it also holds true for Manson. Even Hitler. https://www.thoughtco.com/hitlers-political-statement-1779643
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 11:53:49