Did Jimmy Carter end Trump's career?

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 11:34 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBIl-D5VWUI Trump's MAGA-racism will not die that quickly.

Sturgis

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 12:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
In answer to your topic question, the answer is no. It will take voters waking up to the reality that there was some level of interference in the 2016 Presidential election. It will also require the same voters to respond, react and push Mitch McConnell to put through legislative measures which would increase security. Not likely to happen.

Regarding the video, it would be nice of you to let us know in advance, at what point of the video your topic appears. In this case, it's at approximately 25 minutes and 30 seconds. Without that tidbit of information, there is far less interest in watching and waiting for the moment to arrive.
farmerman

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 12:37 pm
@Sturgis,
Trumps interaction with Putin in public brings forth the word "treasonous" when I think of our presidents demeanor.

Hes a fuggin annelid,

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 01:58 pm
@farmerman,
Racist, liar, idiot, ignorant about governance, economy, security, who our allies and enemies are, a man who cheated on all his wives, over 20 women charged him with sexual assault, ignorant about the US Constitution, doesn't understand what "emoluments" means, assumes he can grab women by the pussy because he's a star, and Americans voted for him. Trump is not our enemy, the voters who voted for him are. MAGA anyone?
roger

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 02:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Is there something about Trump you don't like?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 03:37 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Trumps interaction with Putin in public brings forth the word "treasonous" when I think of our presidents demeanor.

What did 0ne billion and a half in cash to Iran do for you? That kind of money to a known terrorist nation is not treason, or did Obama consider them allies?

Carter was a failed president. A good man but confused and easily influenced.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 03:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Why don't you put that on a T-shirt and post a picture?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 04:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Trump is not our enemy, the voters who voted for him are. MAGA anyone?

Should we put stars on their clothing so we know who they are? Half the country is your enemy? Life sucks doesn't it?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 05:12 pm
@roger,
Primarily his bigotry, lies, scamming, attacking women, having no empathy for others, his ignorance about history, his ignorance about economics, and his ignorance about our national security.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 06:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
ignorance about our national security.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Because he does not want open borders and terrorists?
Ragman

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 08:07 pm
@coldjoint,
No because he single-handedly is bringing our country shame and disgrace all around the world. Who would’ve thought the enemy was within! Spineless jellyfish abound in Congress will never remove him despite the fact that he flaunts how he consulted with the Russians to rig the election. Turns my stomach. If you’re on his payroll I can see why your bias is showing.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 08:16 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
No because he single-handedly is bringing our country shame and disgrace all around the world.

No, that is a narrative you are gullible enough to believe. The American people stand in the way of globalists. Trump is not playing their games. It is refreshing and just. He is not going to redistribute our wealth. He is not going to cede any sovereignty.

You want this country destroyed. The self hatred at this forum is disgusting, and, frankly, hard to believe.
Ragman

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 08:19 pm
@coldjoint,
So in that case why not leave it if it’s so disgusting? You make no sense whatsoever. I hope you’re getting paid really well to spread disinformation. He paid the Russians to rig the election he couldn’t win on his own. Filthy treasonous bastard.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 08:24 pm
@farmerman,
Deranged is a word that comes to mind.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 08:46 pm
You’re the one who is so dissatisfied with the forum and expressed displeasure with its members. Why continue coming here if it gives you such displeasure? Sounds pretty masochistic to me. Get professional help.

You couldn’t find truth if it bit you in the ass .
coldjoint

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 08:48 pm
@Ragman,
Quote:
Sounds pretty masochistic to me.

I am getting tired of bowing to the experts. Don't worry about me, Trump is the topic.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 08:54 pm
Trump knows his election was helped by the Russians. That's what most, if not all, of the intelligence agencies proclaimed. He understands too well that Russia's help makes his presidency not legitimate. https://www.factcheck.org/2016/12/trump-russia-u-s-election/
coldjoint

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 08:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
That's what most, if not all, of the intelligence agencies proclaimed.

The agencies weaponized by Obama. It is coming out and has been for awhile.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 08:59 pm
@coldjoint,
How did Obama "weaponize" the intelligence agencies? "An intelligence agency is a government agency responsible for the collection, analysis, and exploitation of information in support of law enforcement, national security, military, and foreign policy objectives. ... Intelligence agencies can provide the following services for their national governments.
Intelligence agency - Wikipedia"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_agency
coldjoint

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 09:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
How did Obama "weaponize" the intelligence agencies?

How didn't he?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Did Jimmy Carter end Trump's career?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 08:24:32