Test how smart you are

izzythepush

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 10:32 am
@farmerman,
Very much so, and like Oralloy, she doesn't so much grab the wrong of the stick but fail to see the stick altogether.

We should lock them up in a room together and take bets on who will strangle whom first.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 12:20 pm
@izzythepush,
Words fail me.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 12:42 pm
@glitterbag,
I know it's mental isn't it?

oristarA wrote:

Here's a Florida farmer. Listen to what he says;

Florida doesn't even have a panto season.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 03:46 pm
@oristarA,
As long as we're picking on people, I'd like to point out that there's a mistake (the same mistake) in the following two sentences. If you find and correct the errors, does it prove you're smart?

Just wondering.

oristarA wrote:

I take responsibility for I've said in this thread and I am serious.

Do you take responsibility for you have said in this thread, izzy?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 03:57 pm
@Roberta,
I never miss an opportunity to be vulgar.

0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 07:01 pm
@Roberta,
Roberta wrote:

As long as we're picking on people, I'd like to point out that there's a mistake (the same mistake) in the following two sentences. If you find and correct the errors, does it prove you're smart?

Just wondering.

oristarA wrote:

I take responsibility for I've said in this thread and I am serious.

Do you take responsibility for you have said in this thread, izzy?

It should have been:

I take responsibility for what I've said in this thread and I am serious.

Do you take responsibility for what you have said in this thread, izzy?

I knew the grammatical errors at the very beginning and just didn't want to edit it.
farmerman

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 08:07 pm
@oristarA,
Quote:
I knew the grammatical errors at the very beginning and just didn't want to edit it

I was guilty of ignorance. It was easily rectified, my professional medical friends at New Bolton did NOT recommend feeding melons or pumpkins to any kind of ruminants without gradual introduction.(Mot thought there was little nutrient to gain rom watermelon besides the seeds.So I learned a lot about the things other farmers are forced to do during times of climate stress, and I confirmed this by checking with people much smarter than I..
Your errors are more serious, for you are guilty ofa fatuous behavior(, an "I dont give a **** what you thinkism", laziness and intellectual sloth, you remind me of our "self proclaimed genius of a president" that because no matter how intelligent you believe you are, youre lazily incorrect and are just loaded with undeserved self satisfaction and intellectual narcissism .

Also, youve relly gotta work on developing a sense of humor. You may know all the words in the ENglish language but if you dont know how we nuance everything youre nothing more than a Chinese instruction manual that Americans and Canadians read over radio stations and to audiences in comedy clubs.

Course I could be wrong , but I ont think o.
oristarA

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 09:01 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Your errors are more serious, for you are guilty ofa fatuous behavior(, an "I dont give a **** what you thinkism", laziness and intellectual sloth, you remind me of our "self proclaimed genius of a president" that because no matter how intelligent you believe you are, youre lazily incorrect and are just loaded with undeserved self satisfaction and intellectual narcissism .

Course I could be wrong , but I ont think o.

It's funny that you have the audacity to pick on my expression with your full-of-misspelling words and poor grammar.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 09:16 pm
I thought this was supposed to be about the IQ points attachable to some withered old melons?? How do you know Izzy has a rosy ass and why are you talking about smootching?
farmerman

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2019 09:36 pm
@oristarA,
I never claimed that I wasnt lazy .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 02:15 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

I knew the grammatical errors at the very beginning and just didn't want to edit it.

Nonsense.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 02:19 am
@glitterbag,
You will not get a serious answer, because there isn't one.

Oristar's back is against the wall and when that happens he just gets very nasty.

If a sense of humour is a sign of intelligence Oristar is thick as mince.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 10:11 am
You've still given an answer because you don't have one. That gives us discretion to decide you're an idiot with nothing of value to say, and a rather unpleasant one at that.

Put up or shut up.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 10:14 am
Farmerman has problems with his hands, using a keyboard isn't easy.

That's why he has typos. You don't have that excuse.
oristarA

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 11:09 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Farmerman has problems with his hands, using a keyboard isn't easy.

That's why he has typos. You don't have that excuse.

Really? If farmerman says yes, then I will no more criticize his typos.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 12:33 pm
Thats a more accurate ign of intelligence. If you are ble to decipher what Ive written then youre not as obtuse as you sound
chai2

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 01:00 pm
@mesquite,
mesquite wrote:

oristarA wrote:

Is it watermelon?:

No, it is a desert gourd.

I gotta go with this one, as the images I looked up had the very same leafs.

It seems the real name is colocynth.

Yeah, but this has nothing to do with intelligence.
oristarA

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 05:12 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

It seems the real name is colocynth.

Yeah, but this has nothing to do with intelligence.

Give us your definition of intelligence in the first place before you've deemed it involves intelligence or not.
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sat 29 Jun, 2019 05:19 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Thats a more accurate ign of intelligence. If you are ble to decipher what Ive written then youre not as obtuse as you sound

Do I have to decipher? Your understanding is as plain as a kid and, apparently, your habit of playing such kid stuff has made you act like a smartass.
farmerman

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2019 03:26 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
you act like a smartass
Disyllabic vulgarism , first syllable being "smart". I dont need you to remind me of that Ms Obvious.

When ya gonn get around to explaini g how your field pickle correlates with letting us know how smart you are??

Once ya'v lost contrl of your thread as youve done magnificently herein, you kinda need to abck it up so you once again get it to where you started.

0 Replies