Facebook censored my post, and I'm gone for good

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2019 12:47 pm
I do not tolerate censorship in this country. Facebook will not allow me to post freely. They're policing my post in a free country. I'm gone for good.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 680 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2019 02:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Facebook probably won't notice. Too many people sacrificing their self-being hanging out there for Zuckerberg and friends (investors) to notice one exit.

I just looked and they're up 4.25% today in market value.

Is this a permanent quit at Facebook or a temp.? Asking because you quit last month.
https://able2know.org/topic/511066-1

Anyway, I've never had any use for Facebook or understanding of either the site or fascination folks have for it.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2019 02:40 pm
@Sturgis,
I keep quitting and come back. It's my great age and memory problem. I wish Facebook would just lock me out! If they have the power to censor, I'm sure they can lock out any poster.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2019 02:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Stop going back!

If a tiger went and bit you, you'd not keep going back for more. Think of Facebook as a vicious tiger.
Affix a note to your computer
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 17 Jun, 2019 02:46 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
The constitutionality of such a takedown policy is key, Joyce said. Any policy that allows someone to “pick and choose” to delete content could be problematic.
I agree. I never threatened anyone on Facebook. I only posted personal opinions about politics.
Luxin

Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2019 03:02 am
@cicerone imposter,
Hi cicerone imposter ... May I know the political opinion that Nazi Zuckerberg objected to?
0 Replies