Trump announces its just dandy to have foreign govts. involved in US elections

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2019 09:31 pm
Well, he finally copped to it. Trump thinks it would be fine to have foreign govt. assistance in US elections. Even though it's a big violation of US election law, he said everybody does it. Maybe it's time to throw all those scoff laws into jails.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 12 • Views: 2,354 • Replies: 50

Sturgis

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2019 10:33 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm waiting for at least one Republican or person from the Dept. Of Justice to step forward and make clear that this is not allowable.

Additionally his statement that he might not even bother notifying the FBI should send shivering chills up the spines of the Republicans and...

...Never mind. Just remembered, the Republicans are spineless.

As Mother used to say, "If everyone else decided to jump off the Empire State Building, would you? Just because you think everyone else is doing something, doesn't make it right."

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2019 11:23 pm
Putin is only defending Russia from the new cold war that the Democrats are waging against them.

You don't seriously expect Putin to just sit back and put up with leftist aggression against Russia?

Besides, during the original Cold War the left actually wanted the Soviets to destroy America. I'd think that the left would be happy to see Russia act against American interests.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2019 11:53 pm
@oralloy,
I always suspected he was a commie in drag.
oralloy

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2019 11:55 pm
@RABEL222,
Putin's not a communist. Leftists are communists. That's why leftists hate America so much. Putin is merely defending his country from this new cold war that the left is perpetrating.
oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 12:05 am
How typical of the left to react to facts by spouting name-calling.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 12:12 am
Your name-calling is very childish.

When people present you with facts and you have no way to counter them, the adult thing to do would be to just accept reality.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 12:21 am
@oralloy,
I am not calling you names. Just because you have never served in the military doesn't mean you should try to slander people who have served.
oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 12:27 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I am not calling you names.

Liar.

glitterbag wrote:
Just because you have never served in the military doesn't mean you should try to slander people who have served.

No such slander.

Whether I have or haven't served in the military is none of your business.
BillRM

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 05:19 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Putin's not a communist. Leftists are communists. That's why leftists hate America so much. Putin is merely defending his country from this new cold war that the left is perpetrating.

No he is just a power mad dictator that once was part of the KGB looking to rebuild the Russian Empire by any means.

The GOP love the man and that said all that need to be said about the GOP.
farmerman

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 05:35 am
@BillRM,
Im amazed how the Trumpies have totally flipped their world upside down in less than 4 years. To them, since Trump is their "man", they must re-adjust all other " historic truths" by some means of simple minded "analyses".

Oralloy entertains but one worldview . Our Democratic Republic "S celebrates diversity of opinion, he claims that DIversity is bad ., Therefore Democracy must be bad and be equated with Communism .

When I was a kid, the term "revisionism" was a popular claim among the Communist workers in the US . Today its gone mainstream with the followers of the FOX WORLD.

"WHEN HORSES RIDE MEN< AND THE GRASS EATS THE COWS"...
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 06:54 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Putin is only defending Russia from the new cold war that the Democrats are waging against them.

You don't seriously expect Putin to just sit back and put up with leftist aggression against Russia?

Besides, during the original Cold War the left actually wanted the Soviets to destroy America. I'd think that the left would be happy to see Russia act against American interests.

**** Putin. I am a citizen of the United States. Clearly, you are not. Some might call you a traitor for siding with Russia.

Your legitimizing treason when you defend Putin in his attempt to set up Trump as authoritarian and possibly the last president of the United States. The irony is blistering.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 06:58 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
I am not calling you names.

Liar.

glitterbag wrote:
Just because you have never served in the military doesn't mean you should try to slander people who have served.

No such slander.

Whether I have or haven't served in the military is none of your business.

Your accusations are ... if not actionably slander ... is tantamount to how brainwashed you are. Your statements are ... easily ahistorical at best. Deliberate lies at worst. I suggest you open a dictionary to look up authoritarianism and communism. But you'd likely claim that dictionaries ... even published decades before our political climate were fake news.
oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 07:25 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
No he is just a power mad dictator that once was part of the KGB looking to rebuild the Russian Empire by any means.

Putin is only protecting his country from leftist aggression by the US.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 07:26 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Im amazed how the Trumpies have totally flipped their world upside down in less than 4 years. To them, since Trump is their "man", they must re-adjust all other " historic truths" by some means of simple minded "analyses".

You're thinking like a leftist here. The truth is not something that can be adjusted. It is merely the truth.

farmerman wrote:
Oralloy entertains but one worldview . Our Democratic Republic "S celebrates diversity of opinion, he claims that Diversity is bad ., Therefore Democracy must be bad and be equated with Communism.

I do not have such a worldview and have never expressed any views even remotely like that.

farmerman wrote:
When I was a kid, the term "revisionism" was a popular claim among the Communist workers in the US . Today its gone mainstream with the followers of the FOX WORLD.

It is odd how the left always talks about Fox News whenever someone confronts them with facts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 07:27 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
I am a citizen of the United States. Clearly, you are not.

I was born right here in Michigan.

tsarstepan wrote:
Some might call you a traitor for siding with Russia.

I always go with the facts and always side with whoever is in the right.

It is clearly reasonable for Putin to defend his country from this new cold war that the Democrats are waging against it.

tsarstepan wrote:
Your legitimizing treason when you defend Putin in his attempt to set up Trump as authoritarian and possibly the last president of the United States. The irony is blistering.

No. There is no treason here.

Why not make peace with Russia instead of trying to start a war with them?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 07:30 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
Your accusations are ... if not actionably slander ...

No slander. All I've done is tell the truth.

tsarstepan wrote:
is tantamount to how brainwashed you are. Your statements are ... easily ahistorical at best. Deliberate lies at worst.

You are free to try to point out any facts that I am wrong about.

Since everything that I said is true, you will not be able to find any errors.

But you are free to try.

tsarstepan wrote:
I suggest you open a dictionary to look up authoritarianism and communism. But you'd likely claim that dictionaries ... even published decades before our political climate were fake news.

I'm aware of the terms. They are values often cherished on the left. Not being a leftist, I'm not too fond of them myself.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 10:28 am
@tsarstepan,
Remember when th GOP was the Russia hating party(according to them)?? Remember "Deficit Hawks"? Remember"US security"?
Remember our world leadership role?

As the Fascistii creep in, the Republican Party shrinks in what it used to stand for.

I was a GOP until GW Bush was selected president. I dont think that party even exists anymore
engineer

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 11:23 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I was a GOP until GW Bush was selected president. I dont think that party even exists anymore

Same here, it was GW's Iraq war that finally severed me from the Republican Party. The idea that the President is asking the Russians for help when they have gone back to trying to force collisions with our planes and ships at sea (just like they did in my cold war Navy days) is insane.
oralloy

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 07:10 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Remember when th GOP was the Russia hating party(according to them)??

During the Cold War, Republicans protected freedom and democracy from the Communists.

Democrats on the other hand acted to help Communism try to destroy freedom and democracy.

After the Cold War, Republicans were magnanimous and tried to make peace with Russia.

Democrats on the other hand restarted the Cold War, likely in the hope that freedom and democracy might still be destroyed.

farmerman wrote:
Remember "Deficit Hawks"?

Yes. It is shameful the way leftists always try to spend an economy into oblivion.

farmerman wrote:
Remember"US security"?
Remember our world leadership role?

Both things that conservatives support and leftists oppose.

farmerman wrote:
As the Fascistii creep in, the Republican Party shrinks in what it used to stand for.

The only fascists currently in the US are leftists.

farmerman wrote:

That's OK. We're in good hands with Trump.
0 Replies