2

How to stop seeing a number repeated.

seaneh

Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 06:42 pm
Does anyone know a method of preventing seeing a number reappear? Or how to De"traumatize" the appearance of a number in your life? I'm seeing 42 and I have in all ways, multiple times a day. I've tried "everything", I think to stop seeing this number as it is attached to multiple things. Anyone can relate and have a story of how they permanently were able to prevent a number from reappearing in their lives or atleast to disassociate from it???

Ponderer

2  
Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 07:50 pm
@seaneh,
Just realize that it is just coincidence. By coincidence, I wrote that number this morning in reply to Farmerman. It's a CB radio expression that means 10-4, or gotcha, or right, etc. There was a time when I started noticing yellow and brown trucks everywhere. I'd stop at a light and one would pull up beside me. Stop at a gas station, one would park opposite me. I started wondering "Are these some secret government vehicles, or what?" The fact was that at that time they sold a lot of those trucks. The more you are sensitized to something the more you will notice it.

2  
Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 10:08 pm
42 is a gag from Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. The greatest computer in the known galaxy was asked for the secret of the universe. After hours of contemplation, it spit out the answer. That answer was '42'.

Sturgis

1  
Reply Sun 26 May, 2019 10:30 pm
No ideas for how to keep this from occurring. Okay, reoccurring.

To me it's enjoyable to experience the reappearance of certain numbers in different places. The number 5 has become a close friend by popping up in all sorts of locations. And a few years ago I had a good time interacting with a full tray of numbers. Okay, it was the top of a tray/table in the hospital. Point being, I've decided to embrace this aspect of life.

mark noble

0  
Reply Mon 27 May, 2019 10:45 am
@seaneh,
Wait till '11.11' and '22.22', '33.33' come about.
That's easily explainable - But 'DEEP'.