With just this info what would you think?

Jo254

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 06:06 pm
What should a guy think about his wife if he noticed another guy interested tells her and says he isn’t comfortable with it but she acts like it’s nothing and dismisses it then after several arguments about what was going on with them and her blowing her husband off and seen eating out with the other guy and she says I’m sorry for needing someone to hold me like I wanted u too , to want me like I wanted u too. To talk to me like I wish U would’ve - he never wanted me and u were right and I never wanted him - and the thing was we loved y’all so badly and felt so alone ... the thought of wanting each other never came to mind .. and that’s where u were so wrong....there is more but I’m curious as to what should he think with knowing just that! Just a quick response from as many as possible
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,699 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Jo254

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 06:36 pm
@Jo254,
If you read just reply with a few words that’s all I’m asking
Ponderer

Reply Sun 19 May, 2019 01:00 am
@Jo254,
It sounds like a wife wasn't getting the attention she needed from her husband, so when another man showed interest in her, she couldn't resist the opportunity to just "be" with him.
I don't know what the husband "should" think, but it seems like he should realize that it wasn't all her fault.
I'm sorry if I misunderstood. That's the best I could do with "just that info."
0 Replies

gemers123

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2019 04:36 pm
@Jo254,
A marriage takes work a lot of work. you can't just stop after marriage. if someone does not get what they need and want from there partner the harsh truth is they will get it somewhere else. In a marriage you need to be everything for each other. fulfill each other and never stop working on your relationship. Too many couples become complaisant after marriage and think its safe.... you are still the people you were and you still have wants and needs. those may change over time...but you change together and u keep fulfilling.
0 Replies