Donald Trump's mental instability

Reply Fri 17 May, 2019 11:29 am
Is Donald Trump Mentally Unstable 7 minutes everyone should watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNa4eRotufQ

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 May, 2019 11:33 am
@cicerone imposter,
It seems we have a Trump supporter who doesn't like facts. They have mental problems too! LOL. Trump is a known racist, pathological liar, scammer, and cheated on all his wives. His supporters are lost in an alternative world. Trump's racism: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_n_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83 Trump's pathological lies. https://www.mic.com/articles/142564/we-asked-a-psychologist-whether-donald-trump-is-a-pathological-liar
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 May, 2019 11:38 am
@cicerone imposter,
Trump is a liar and lunatic. His supporters probably suffer the same antisocial disease. https://www.thenation.com/article/is-trump-a-liar-or-a-lunatic-why-not-both/ Outright fraud: http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/evidence-outright-fraud-shatters-the-myth-donald-trump
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 17 May, 2019 12:56 pm
Although it's true that the current White House resident is beyond simple levels of evil and vile comments and behaviors, the rehashing of these, along with reminding us of his instability, won't likely change the love affair with him which so many seem to be engaged in.

Proof? His poll standings, although dismal on a good day, have remained essentially stagnant. Even as more and more has been revealed. You even gave a link above to a matter which was known months prior to the 2016 election.

Let's face it, there are a lot of smooth - extremely smooth brained twits dwelling in this land. Along with them are bible thumpers incorrectly trying to decipher the man written slop on the pages. Add in bigoted wankers and the assorted ninnies terrified of anybody different, specifically anybody who isn't pales-skinned and christian, we are possibly doomed to another 4 years of national destruction and deterioration.

I'd say it makes me shudder and sickens me; however, I've reached the numbness phase

All that aside, keep posting hopefully someone'll see and read it and wake up to what has and is happening and show up in 2020 to eject the maniac.

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 May, 2019 01:31 pm
@Sturgis,
Saving one Trump supporter would be worth the effort. Who knows? It may be more than.one. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/04/22/trump-approval-muellerw-report-1286386
roger

Reply Fri 17 May, 2019 02:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Saving one Trump supporter would be worth the effort.

Oh, good. You've found someone in need of salvation.
thack45

Reply Fri 17 May, 2019 03:03 pm
@roger,
Laughing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 May, 2019 03:28 pm
@roger,
I find fighting bigotry and liars every way I can is a good fight.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 12:50 am
@cicerone imposter,
Don't forget to point out that Trump is a crooked lying bast***.
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 03:15 am
I think I saw an ad in the paper about a clinic offering treatments for TDS.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 03:08 pm
@RABEL222,
People like orally loves him; can't seem to get enough of him. Drunk
oralloy

Reply Sat 18 May, 2019 03:14 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Mr. Trump is our greatest president ever!

W87-1 warheads are in the 2020 nuclear weapons budget! Very Happy
0 Replies

NACHOFUNNYMAN

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 09:59 am
@cicerone imposter,
Huff post as a source, that is funny. Huff Post that reported hands up dont shoot? Huff Post that reported Russia Collusion, Huff Post that reported Russia hacked the electrical grid (That was a test by BHO to see how far the leftis media would go with reporting bullshit BTW) and any psychologist who diagnosis a person without examining them is a full of **** fraud.

you were sold manure for 2 1/2 years about Russian Collusion that was a total fraud based on a dossier that was published in the Wall Street Journal by Glenn Simpson in 2007 YES TWO THOUSAND SEVEN. with some of the same names It was titled "How Lobbyists Help Ex-Soviets Rule Washington" You know, Glenn Simpsom, Fusion GPS that hillery hired. These are facts, indisputable FACTS. Talk about me not liking facts. The whole thing was a fraud and you use sources that perpetuated this fraud and a Dr. that has never met the patient GMAFB. TDS has effected your ability to think. Now Pelosi says there is a cover up OF WHAT! more russian collusion. GMADB. Diagnoise me with a mental problem because you cannot accept actual facts. You refuse to see actual facts that contridict your beliefs. That is actually a mental disorder called cognitive dissonance. So please lets discuss the facts. Lets start with the FISA warrants based on unverifiable russian sources of Steele who had not been to Russia in 25 years. How about Cohen and his trip to Russia that never happened because the article from 2007 had the name Michael Cohen but they spied illegally on the wrong Michael Cohen whos passport verified he had never been to Russia. So please explain how you have listened to a lie for 2 1/2 years but continue to listen to the same people. That is the epitome of stupid.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 10:17 am
@NACHOFUNNYMAN,
When you don't know what you are talking about, it's called ignorance. Huff Post mostly regergitates other credible news media like the NYT. You're not funny at all! More like "ignorant." Quit embarrassing yourself, if that's at all possible.
0 Replies