Philadelphia Children Sing Hate

maxdancona

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 10:05 pm
This is bigoted nonsense... and there are a couple of ways you can know it is nonsense.

1) It is all about fear of an ethnic minority. It lumps "them" altogether, and doesn't accept that human beings of all ethnic groups are different. There are heroes, and children, and families, and US soldiers, and students. Coldjoint doesn't accept any of them as human beings, he doesn't recognize anything good, or any accomplishments.

Coldjoint is spreading is hatred and fear, extreme and complete.

There were Muslims who gave their lives saving their fellow Americans on 9/11. There are Muslims who have been honor for heroic action in the US military. Coldjoint can't acknowledge this.

2) Coldjoint offers zero solutions to any problem. He wants you to fear your fellow Americans. He doesn't want anything else. He doesn't explain how to get to know your neighbors, or to make communities stronger, or to improve our schools. It is pure hatred with nothing else.

3) Coldjoint's views on this subject, and any other subject I have seen, are consistent with the idea that American should remain a White majority country. These issues go together with immigration and law enforcement... I would love for Coldjoint to name an issue that doesn't support the idea that a White majority should remain in power.

4) Coldjoint doesn't explain what he wants to do with the Constitution. The First Amendment gives people the right to perform their religion. The Fourteenth Amendment guarantees them equal protection under the law.

Other than getting you to be very afraid of your fellow Americans, what does Coldjoint really want? Does he want to put Americans in jail because of their religion? Does he want to eliminate the First or Fourteenth Amendment? Does he want to act outside the law?

I don't think Coldjoint wants what is best for our country or our Constitutional democracy.

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 10:26 pm
@maxdancona,
but, how does your wife's boyfriend feel about this?
coldjoint

Reply Tue 7 May, 2019 11:48 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

I don't think Coldjoint wants what is best for our country or our Constitutional democracy.

No one cares what you think about me. What do you think about a religion that announces its hate for non believers in black and white and has people who act on that hate?

Never mind you do not have a grasp on reality. You enjoy hearing yourself talk and that is about it.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
FreedomEyeLove

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 11:07 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:

FreedomEyeLove is speaking as a White Supremacist

Laughing Drunk Laughing Drunk Laughing Drunk

I'm very confused, since have brown skin, I must be the worst 'white supremacist' of all time. I will have to whip my own dark skin to atone perhaps? Self-flagellation to appease Hitler's ghost?

But please, explain to me how what I said has ANYTHING to do with 'white supremacy'.

People like you are LUNATICS. Who isn't a 'white supremacist' according to you? Was Jesus a 'white supremacist' too? How about Mr. Rogers? Gandhi?

Are you on psychiatric medication?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 11:22 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Max is trying to make this thread about something it clearly is not. First, Muhammad was a white, check the Koran or Hadith, they say so. Secondly there are good reasons to not like Islam. Unless you support supremacists because Islam is all about SUPREMACY.

Blaming people because someone cannot admit Islam is dangerous to non-Muslims and free people everywhere, is silly and cowardly. Color is the least of our worries. Ignore him.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 04:19 pm
Quote:
In Christchurch, New Zealand, last month a white supremacist gunned down 50 Muslims at prayer. In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, last October a white supremacist gunned down 11 Jews at prayer. Both killers were clear in their loathing of both Jews and Muslims. Both subscribed to the “great replacement theory,” which casts Muslims and other minorities as “invaders” of Western societies and a threat to white, Christian majorities. In this narrative, the supposed invasion is a wicked plot orchestrated by the same hidden hand behind all malign events through world history: the Jews. The point was put concisely in an online remark reposted by the Pittsburgh murderer: “It’s the filthy EVIL jews Bringing the Filthy EVIL Muslims into the Country!!”

This is how our haters see us: Jews and Muslims connected in a joint enterprise to effect a “white genocide.” It is an unhinged and racist conspiracy theory — and it has both of our communities in its murderous sights. So there can only be one response: Muslims and Jews must stand and fight it together.

https://theintercept.com/2019/04/03/muslims-and-jews-face-a-common-threat-from-white-supremacists-we-must-fight-it-together/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 05:20 pm
This thread is about what Islam teaches children in America and the rest of the world. It is exactly what I have said they teach.

If Max thinks one massacre means that the teaching of Islam will change or people will acknowledge the fact that Islam is filled with hate he is wrong, like usual. As we can see Max will not admit that and insists on making a victimizing violent religion a victim.

Not on this thread.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 05:31 pm
From an article(s) called "The Games Muslims Play". The game is named and the truth in the matter is told. It is answered using Islam's own words to prove what the author says. Read it and learn what apologists do not want you to know.

Quote:
If Islam were a Violent Religion Then All Muslims Would Be Violent
Quote:
The Game:

Most Muslims live peacefully, without harming anyone, so how can Islam be a violent religion?
If Islam were the religion of terrorists then why aren’t most Muslims terrorists?

Quote:

The Truth:
This argument presumes that it is valid to make assumptions about an ideology based on the behavior of adherents. However, if this were the case, then we would have to conclude that Islam is different and dangerous. True, most Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim. If Islam is a religion of peace, why is it the only one that consistently produces religiously-motivated terrorist attacks each and every day of the year?

https://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/all-muslims-would-be-violent.aspx
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 06:02 pm
The Game
Quote:
Other Religions Kill Too

Quote:
Bringing other religions down to the level of Islam is a favorite tactic of apologists confronted with the spectacle of Islamic violence. Remember Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber? How about Anders Breivik, the Norwegian killer? Why pick on Islam if other religions have the same problems?

The Truth
Quote:
Islam is associated with Islamic terrorism because that is the association that the terrorists themselves make.

Muslims who compare crime committed by people who happen to be nominal members of other religions to terror committed explicitly in the name of Islam are comparing apples to oranges.

Yes, people do sometimes die in the name of other religions - such as abortion clinic attacks in the US - but consider the scope of the problem. For example, there have been seven deadly clinic attacks over a 44 year period in the U.S. Eleven people died. This is an average of one death every 4 years.

By contrast, Islamic terrorists staged nearly ten thousand deadly attacks in just the six years following September 11th, 2001. If one goes back to 1971, when Muslim armies in Bangladesh began the mass slaughter of Hindus, through the years of Jihad in the Sudan, Kashmir and Algeria, and the present-day Sunni-Shia violence in Iraq, the number of innocents killed in the name of Islam probably exceeds five million over this same period.

The same link as the previous post. If someone wishes to challenge what the link says just calling someone a bigot will not suffice. The explanations are not based on bigotry, they are based on fact.
https://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/other-religions-kill-too.aspx
maxdancona

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 06:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Let's get this straight...

When a White Supremacist went into a Synagogue and killed 11 people because he believes that White people are under threat...

That doesn't count as terrorism to you?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 06:32 pm
One thing we need to get straight is this thread is about what Islam teaches and some act on. I am not concerned with anything that has happened to Islam because when you make your own bed, you lie in it. No more excuses for Islam.

If the trolls want to start an apology thread, go right ahead, there will be none of it here.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 06:40 pm
@coldjoint,
What we need to get straight is what White Supremacy teaches and some act on.

There are more acts of violence in the US from White Supremacists. Why are you protecting them?

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 06:47 pm
I am talking about Islam. The troll is persistent. Here is some advice, start a thread on White supremacy. You are ignoring the worlds biggest supremacist group, Islam.
Quote:

Neither are Muslim believers equal to non-Muslims:

Are those who know equal to those who know not? (39:09)

Is the blind equal to the one who sees Or darkness equal to light? (13:16)

A believing slave is superior to an unbeliever (2:221 speaking of a prospective wife)

The Quran plainly tells Muslims that they are a favored race, while those of other religions are “perverted transgressors”:

Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book [Christians and Jews] had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors. (3:110)

Now debunk that, or hit the road.
https://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx
maxdancona

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 06:57 pm
@coldjoint,
You are talking about White Supremacy.

This is a White Supremacist tactic you are using. When the anti-Semites in Europe wanted to attack Jews to convince other people to hate them, they would take Jewish Scriptures out of context to support their claims.

If you start with White Supremacy and racial hatred, you could do the same thing to any religion. (I am not going to indulge you here).

Your goal is to stir up hatred and fear against Muslims. There is no other reason that you would be using this tactic. What you are saying about the Muslims is very similar to what anti-Semites in Europe said about the Jews.

I don't need to debunk racial bigotry.

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 07:26 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You are talking about White Supremacy.

No I am talking to a troll who cannot dispute one thing I said about Islam factually or otherwise. Go away. You have no reason to derail this thread other than portraying yourself as an authority on nothing. And it shows.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 07:28 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I don't need to debunk racial bigotry.

Where is the racial bigotry in the articles I posted. Point it out, or leave.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 09:45 pm
Quote:
Quote:
We must have the right to blaspheme against Islam

Thou shalt not insult Islam. Bizarrely, terrifyingly, this has become the creed of 21st-century Britain. Consider the Saatchi Gallery’s decision to cover up two paintings after Muslim visitors complained they were offensive. In a blow to the ideal of artistic freedom, the supposedly edgy gallery in west London draped grey sheets over two new paintings that infuse verses from the shahada, one of the five pillars of Islam, with images of naked women and the US flag. The Saatchi is behaving like Saudi Arabia, hiding from public view artworks that blaspheme against Islam. Perhaps the artist responsible will now get 50 lashes for effrontery to the religion of peace.

Is that what Islam deserves, our respect? Guess what? that is not respect, that is submission. Suck it up and treat Islam like every other religion. Fat chance in the UK. Islam teaches supremacy and Sharia makes sure that supremacy is not challenged. Obeying Sharia is not coexistence, it is granting Islam a superior position.

Why would we do that knowing what this religion says and this culture does? PC, cowardice, globalists, huge financial support network all bent on some kind of grand intimidation that will end freedom forever.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/05/06/we-must-have-the-right-to-blaspheme-against-islam/
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 10:34 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
How is this different than White Christian children being taught that Jews are animals?

If you are saying that Muslims and neonazis are equally bad, you may have a point.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 8 May, 2019 10:36 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
We are actually talking about your bigotry.

Criticizing Islamic wrongdoing is hardly bigotry.

You compared Muslims to neonazis in the post that I replied to previous to this. Is it bigotry to condemn neonazis? If not, then how is it bigotry to condemn Islam?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:28:41