0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 08:05 pm
I seem to be very confused now.

I will seek more medication. Quickly.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 08:06 pm
I've got antihistamines and hot chocolate - what have you got?
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 08:19 pm
Well, I ran out of Bibles. So I'll have to make do with some politics.

But hot chocolate sounds much better. :-)
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 01:19 am
I think i found the solution to all bra worries Very Happy

I haven't gone braless in.... let's say a long time. It's just not feasable!!

But yesterday we were shopping all day and i was kinday icky and then people were coming round to Em's so i didn't wanna be all scruffy so i bought myself a cheap £4 tank top from H + Ms (we were shopping for Em's prom dress so i hadn't bought other stuff i could wear)

Anyway it was pretty tight but meant to be IUSWIM, but showed my bra at the sides. So i tried it braless and cos it's so tight it holds them up anyway!! Surprised i mean i can't bounce around like a puppy but yey!! *runs back to H + M*
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 01:48 am
CodeBorg wrote:
I seem to be very confused now.

I will seek more medication. Quickly.

Laughing

Actually, your suggestion that becoming a "sizing expert" is a good one, CB. Only yesterday I gave up trying to figure it out for myself (having gone up a size since a year ago). It was driving me crazy! The cups (depth) & the back (width) just didn't correlate in any bra I tried on! Confused Evil or Very Mad So I was forced to call for help & spent ages trying on a variety of (quite expensive) numbers. Which made me think: wouldn't it be useful if someone could be on call to rush around to your home & help you sort these things out rather than spending an exasperating hour (almost!) in a changing room? ...with a woman who looked as though she'd been sucking lemons & obviously didn't love her work as your helper? Go ahead with your plan, then! You'll be rich in no time! :wink:
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 02:47 am
I'll be honest, i've never been sized... i just wear what's comfortable

But i've sat in M&S often enough (who actually do proper sizing) while an exasperated customer and the assistant, having found "the perfect fit" laughed at assistants in another shop who can sized the customer completely wrong. How hard can it be to take two measurements!?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 02:58 am
This one didn't use the tape, Bekaboo, she worked by observation! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 05:57 am
Surprised
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 06:00 am
... which could be why the process took so long? Razz
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 06:04 am
Possibly..... *cough* pervert *cough*

(the assistant not you)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 06:12 am
Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 07:04 am
Good sizing is critical.

A friend at work had been wearing a 36C for years. Complained that the cups kept riding up from the bottom, and were overflowing at the top. I took her to one of my favourite places, Sophia's on the Danforth (if I ever win the lottery I'm going seriously shopping there), when she needed a bra that worked with her wedding dress. She spent 15 minutes with a fitter, and came back with 3 amazing bras - in 32F. The band had obviously been too big (sliding up from the bottom) and the cup too small (overflow). She had only ever done the boob measurement, not the ribcage measurement. You NEED both to get it right - as the boob measurement would give you nothing - except an uncomfortable, useless, bra - in most cases.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 07:05 am
Well . . . certainly that has always been my own experience . . .
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 10:20 pm
Re: Awkward undies
If you really want to learn about awkward undies you have to google for it.
http://www.google.com/search?q=%2F%22awkward+undies%2F%22

Then you can see that the world's #1 top-ranking, leading authority has this to say about the topic.

material girl wrote:
I just have to say Im wearing the most uncomfortable bra today.
Its digging into my shoulders, the decor is scratchy, the straps are difficult to untwist(especially in an office)just generally ill fitting.

Anybody else having underwear problems?

But this is just according to google and a few million computers that make up the internet.

I'm not sure I would trust 8,058,044,651 web pages to represent very much knowledge
so we may want to keep digging.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Awkward undies
  3. » Page 5
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 10:35:15