Awkward undies

dragon49

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 08:57 am
G String. Thongs have too wide of a crack-string. These I can hardly tell they are there. I feel sort of...naked and sexy.

Bella i must agree!!!
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 08:58 am
Ooops, that was supposed to be a quote from bella up there, didn't quite get that right...
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 08:59 am
< wipes drool off chin and reaches for the blood pressure monitor>
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 09:15 am
i just figure regular undies ride up there anyway, what's the point? at least there isn't all this extra material stuck...
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 09:22 am
hahahaha, just the thought of a wedgey made me laugh!!
Good point dragon, but Im still not convinced.

Lord-is it cold shower time?
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 09:32 am
i think you should try it for a day you may be surprised- i know i was (you really can't even tell they are there).

i sympathize on the bra digging in. for a long time i was convinced i was one size only to find out i was a little bigger. once i switched cup size, no more digging.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 10:13 am
material girl wrote:
'Flossing' knickers, sounds sooo painful.Dont think it would be right to unleash my butt in such flimsy attire.
What if your skirt were to accidently fly up in the wind!!

The world would catch a glimpse of the lesser known side of me. Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 10:15 am
dragon49 wrote:
G String. Thongs have too wide of a crack-string. These I can hardly tell they are there. I feel sort of...naked and sexy.

Bella i must agree!!!

Lied...they are V- Strings. I don't know what the difference is but...either way....

I agree with dragon on the "it's up there half the time anyway..." deal. Less material....less wedgie. Very Happy
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 10:31 am
It's time to get to the bottom of this and get it off your chest.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 05:20 am
material girl wrote:
'Flossing' knickers, sounds sooo painful.Dont think it would be right to unleash my butt in such flimsy attire.
What if your skirt were to accidently fly up in the wind!!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-Goooooooooooooddddddddddd!!
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 05:36 am
I've heard, just recently, that there is vibrating underwear.

With a remote control.

It requires a partner.

Certainly, this must be better than the lonely sort of digging and itching and rearranging that comes with solitary, lonely, oh-so-alone but very tragically and wastefully alone undergarments?

-------
Remote Control Vibrating Thong - and a few other ideas
IttyBittyBump'N'Grind
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 11:58 am
Update on my underwear...

It's been 3 days since starting my new undie-regiment. And I must say I sort of like 'em.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 12:00 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
dragon49 wrote:

Bella i must agree!!!

Lied...they are V- Strings. I don't know what the difference is but...either way....

I agree with dragon on the "it's up there half the time anyway..." deal. Less material....less wedgie. Very Happy

Ok, the difference is the width of the floss. Thong is about 3/4 to an inch wide and g or v string is a string. :wink: Very Happy
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 12:19 pm
As the resident lech, I'm still waiting for the pictures.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 01:06 pm
i started wearing string only about 4 years ago and have never looked back. you do get the occassional uncomfy pair, but on the whole, you really never even notice they are there. As for the wind blowing up my skirt, maybe that area can use some sun every once and a while Smile
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 01:37 pm
dragon49 wrote:
i started wearing string only about 4 years ago and have never looked back. you do get the occassional uncomfy pair, but on the whole, you really never even notice they are there. As for the wind blowing up my skirt, maybe that area can use some sun every once and a while Smile

Sometimes it gets, uh, wedged weird and I have to adjust but no more so than with regular ones.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 01:38 pm
bobsmythhawk wrote:
As the resident lech....

Get in line, bobsmyth! Laughing
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 02:34 pm
Thanks Eva. Didn't know there was a line with those undies.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 02:34 pm
On my trip to NYC, I got some fine new J.Lo skivvies. They're surprisingly comfortable.

fancy pants
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 02:58 pm
Damn, now yer postin' naughty pix of yerself online . . . what have i gotten myself into . . .
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Awkward undies
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 12:28:54