Awkward undies

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:41 am
I just have to say Im wearing the most uncomfortable bra today.
Its digging into my shoulders, the decor is scratchy, the straps are difficult to untwist(especially in an office)just generally ill fitting.

Anybody else having underwear problems?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,609 • Replies: 94
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:52 am
Not today - but I have a bra that I rarely wear because no matter what I do to it, it will eventually dig into my sides. The reason I wear it is it looks fantastic especially with this little black dress I have that is a bit low cut - one of those little push up types of bras - it is very sexy and I bought I cute sexy skimpy little thong panties with it. It looks great.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:56 am
I make my girlfriend wear undies with a picture of my face ironed on the front. Is that weird?

I must say, though, the boxers I'm wearing today are even more comfortable than they were yesterday. But I just woke up. I'll change, I swear.

Not that you folks in cyberworld would know one way or the other. Moo-ha-ha!!!
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 09:10 am
I call these my "cheap hotel" briefs...

...no ballroom.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 09:14 am
Ouch!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 09:24 am
I heard an hilarious "spoof" song on Dr. Demento's radio program yesterday. It was entitled Achy Fakey Bra, by an Australian perfomer, Busty Brasierri. If i can get a link for you to listen to it, i'll do so.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 09:25 am
Edited to remove glaring evidence of online incompetence.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 09:26 am
Here's a link[/b] to the lyrics for that song.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 09:31 am
Dr. Demento commented that proceeds from Busty Brassieri's (Deborah Minter) sales go to breast cancer research.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 03:18 pm
Today was the first hot day of the year.....just got home and stripped down to the boxers! Feels so nice! Cool

Should be allowed to do it at the office on days I'm not out seeing customers, eh. Very Happy
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 04:25 pm
It's been snowing all night and all day, only just let up an hour ago.
Can't wait to go for a walk if I could just ... find ... something decent to wear.

Women are so easy to please. When my gf asks me to scratch her back, I go straight for the bra-line because it's usually this welt gouged all the way from one side to the other. Then she says "How did you KNOW that's where it itches? That's AMAZING!" It's like scratching a puppy behind the ear ... oo Oh oo Oh yeah um oh yeah. Free at last! Free at last!

Poor women. Why do they torture themselves with such bungie cords?
Do they optimistically buy two sizes too small, or do the measurements
change from week to week? Enquiring minds want to know ...

I'm just glad I can help. Really.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 04:45 pm
CodeBorg wrote:
do the measurements change from week to week?

Oh yeah.

Sometimes it's a matter of hours.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:07 pm
Sad , i thought there'd be pictures
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:11 pm
Re: Awkward undies
material girl wrote:
I just have to say Im wearing the most uncomfortable bra today.
Its digging into my shoulders, the decor is scratchy, the straps are difficult to untwist(especially in an office)just generally ill fitting.

Anybody else having underwear problems?

I try to avoid them, mg. I reckon they were invented by a nazi misogynist as a cruel, sick joke! :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:12 pm
... the same one who invented the Brazilian wax! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:15 pm
djjd62 wrote:
Sad , i thought there'd be pictures

It should be a webcam.
Really.

It can be a bit startling some days.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:17 am
Hehe, Id love to go braless.Im not huge but not small enough to go without some kind of support.
I dont like to wobble.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:27 am
It's all just fashion, mg. A simple matter of who tells whom what they have to do to be cool. Now, if enough of us banded together we could create the next big trend! Very Happy Decide for ourselves instead of letting the misogynists do it for us!!! Very Happy WE can decide, so let's go for something that's half way comfortable, dammit! Laughing Here, for my first inspiritational gesture I'm throwing away my under-wired bra! <ping!>
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:33 am
Haha, it may be a protest against fashion but we will be walking straight into the hands of satisfying mens desire to see lady bits moving freely!!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:38 am
See! We'd all be happy! Very Happy
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Awkward undies
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.53 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 10:35:41