Awkward undies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:40 am
This thread is beginning to interest me.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:43 am
material girl wrote:
Haha, it may be a protest against fashion but we will be walking straight into the hands of satisfying mens desire to see lady bits moving freely!!

....ahem, did some-one say 'hands' and 'lady's bits' in the same breath???
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:44 am
I was wondering where you were, Mr Stillwater. Laughing
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:51 am
hehe, I can see this thread turning into a 'Carry on..' film.

I still have my brazier firmly in place.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:54 am
msolga wrote:
I was wondering where you were, Mr Stillwater. Laughing

...and up to no good as always :wink:

Searching for a new residence*, so on-line time translates into 'Many searches for cheap properties - much, much heartbreak as cheap properties are getting further and further West".

*margo says 'she doesn't know of a Mr Stillwater' - so that door is slammed shut.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:55 am
MG.....I think the word is Brassiere....although Brazier (a thing you burn coals in) can also be as hot an item !!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 02:58 am
Oh, oops, well I was kinda on the right line.My bits of coal are dam hot!!Hehehe, have I gone too far?!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Lord Ellpus wrote:
MG.....I think the word is Brassiere....although Brazier (a thing you burn coals in) can also be as hot an item !!

Nope - it's a brazier! And my, isn't that 'instrument of correction' white-hot!

After you, Lord Flashheart!!
0 Replies

msolga

What a bummer! Sad Good luck with it. Perhaps you'll move into margo's neighbourhood? Very Happy (Not that I think it's the wild west, or anything! It's just that she often refers to herself as a "westie".)

Sorry for the diversion, mg. Please continue.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 03:04 am
material girl wrote:
Oh, oops, well I was kinda on the right line.My bits of coal are dam hot!!Hehehe, have I gone too far?!

Nah.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 03:07 am
Luckily my nice comfy bra is out of the wash so Im happily supported today, but I reckon I need to go on an undie buying trip.But it all costs so much!!Different colours, styles, decor,prices, oh the coice is endless.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 03:08 am
Friday night at my show my underwear was really hurting me all night...I mean painfully uincomfortable, so went we took a break I hustled to the men's room to check it out. I entered and locked the stall and took my pants down and DAMN!!!! I put the zuchinni in the back of my underwear by mistake.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 03:28 am
Doh,luckily us ladies dont have that problem but I have put my undies on back to front before.
The only problem then is that my botty feels very exposed as there is less material to cover it.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 04:59 am
So it was a case of "No material Girl" on that day, I suppose?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 05:31 am
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 05:38 am
Cheeky sense of humor, eh?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 06:53 am
I just got new undies...trying a new style out....I am still out on whether or not I like them...
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 07:31 am
I love those shorts type pants..er knickers.. er ladies undergarments(pants are trousers in the UK)bit like hot pants.They are very comfy and feminine.
I hate thongs!!!!Bella-please tell me your nottrying thongs!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 07:34 am
material girl wrote:
I love those shorts type pants..er knickers.. er ladies undergarments(pants are trousers in the UK)bit like hot pants.They are very comfy and feminine.
I hate thongs!!!!Bella-please tell me your nottrying thongs!!

G String. Thongs have too wide of a crack-string. These I can hardly tell they are there. I feel sort of...naked and sexy. Smile
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 08:36 am
'Flossing' knickers, sounds sooo painful.Dont think it would be right to unleash my butt in such flimsy attire.
What if your skirt were to accidently fly up in the wind!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Awkward undies
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 12:15:59