AS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF A2K...

Roberta

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 06:00 pm
dlowan wrote:

(Kicks small amount of dust in cheetah's face...)

Hey, nobody, least of all a small, slowish mammal kicks dust in my face. Agita, shmagita. Watch it, bunny!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 06:02 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Miss Roberta is a total cupcake.

Red velvet with seamed stockings, a veiled hat and attitude.

Love velvet. And used to love them veiled hats. Attitude? Moi?

Thanks for calling me a cupcake, kid. Love dem too, especially the chocolate kind with a thick dollop on top. The Sheridan Bakery back in the Bronx had the best cupcakes.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 10:24 pm
<tiptoes up behind Dag, whispers in ear>

dagmaraka wrote:
slightly updated updated list. i've given out more territories out in the meantime...
<snip>
Tulsa, Italy, the Caribbean, Monaco: Eva....

Whew! I am SO glad you've reassigned Australia! Damn dusty place, that was, full of poisonous critters and a disagreeable populace. Dadpad & dlowan are welcome to fight over it...I'm going back to the beach. Call me if you need me, 'k? 1+800+GODDESS...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 09:00 am
Roberta wrote:
Phooey on that. I've been avoiding arguments in this jernt for years. Do I need the agita? No. Arguments give me agita. Yes, even cheetahs get agita. What can I tell ya. Speedy, but nonconfrontational.

You wanna make something of it?!

Agita? Mercurial that cat.

One minute she's a Jewish cheetah.....the next a Soprano.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 02:20 pm
dlowan wrote:
Roberta wrote:
Phooey on that. I've been avoiding arguments in this jernt for years. Do I need the agita? No. Arguments give me agita. Yes, even cheetahs get agita. What can I tell ya. Speedy, but nonconfrontational.

You wanna make something of it?!

Agita? Mercurial that cat.

One minute she's a Jewish cheetah.....the next a Soprano.

Cheetahs--my favorite mammal.
Sopranos--my favorite tv show.

Not a Jewish cheetah. A Noo Yawk cheetah. And watch out with the dust kicking. Not confrontational, but not a sissy.

It's not enough I got two regional presidents, neither of whom received one vote and one of whom doesn't even live in the US of A. I gotta deal with feisty bunnies now too. (Of course, this particular bunny has always been feisty. Part of her charm.)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 02:22 pm
Roberta wrote:
It's not enough I got two regional presidents, ... one of whom doesn't even live in the US of A.

Evil or Very Mad

You wanted some kind of favour? an extra bagel on your block? an extra chicken in your pot?
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:21 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Roberta wrote:
It's not enough I got two regional presidents, ... one of whom doesn't even live in the US of A.

Evil or Very Mad

You wanted some kind of favour? an extra bagel on your block? an extra chicken in your pot?

Hey, pres. Nice of you to talk to one of the little people. Got a surplus of bagels, thank you very much. As for chicken, all I have to do is pick up the phone. The Chirping Chicken delivers. Free would be nice. Is that a presidential prerogative?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:23 pm
oh oh I am really outta touch can I get a brief recap? Shocked
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:39 pm
Well, for one thing, you are now officially the new president of A2K.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:41 pm
baby steps for me Kicky - baby steps Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 03:56 pm
Roberta wrote:
ehBeth wrote:
Roberta wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Hey, pres. Nice of you to talk to one of the little people. Got a surplus of bagels, thank you very much. As for chicken, all I have to do is pick up the phone. The Chirping Chicken delivers. Free would be nice. Is that a presidential prerogative?

I'm stunned.

Don't you insist the choipers be let loose and you run them down, one by one?

Re Sopranos: I was on my way to bed last night, and discovered that, at 10.45 pm, with no advertising or nuttin, they were running the final series!!!!!

I'd already missed more than half the episode!
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 04:32 pm
dlowan wrote:
Roberta wrote:
ehBeth wrote:
Roberta wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

I'm stunned.

Don't you insist the choipers be let loose and you run them down, one by one?

Re Sopranos: I was on my way to bed last night, and discovered that, at 10.45 pm, with no advertising or nuttin, they were running the final series!!!!!

I'd already missed more than half the episode!

As a cheetah, yes, I would insist that the chicken be let loose. I need the exercise. However, cheetahs don't cook, and the Choiping Chicken has some wonderful barbecue.

As a Roboida, I don't run nuttin' down. Can't run. However, this reminds me of the time I went with my grandfather to get a chicken from a chicken farm. I was to herd the chicken. He was gonna lasso it. Hoiding chickens is not my forte. I'm a city kid. I gave it my best shot. Grandpa called in reinforcements--my cousins. The three of us managed to get a chicken going in the right direction. Grandpa got it. Took it to the rabbi (a kosher chicken). I waited outside.

Bummer about the first episode of the Sopranos. The final season is a doozy. Hope you enjoyed what you got to see.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 12:28:41