mermaids anyone??????

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:40 pm
ok i know totally dumb questions but does anyone here belive that mermaid are real?? but angels are are or most people say are real why not mermaid so what if it is impossible to breath underwater like that but don't you think that sometime in life you just have to belive in the unbeliveable and not logic sence any comments and post are acceptable tell me what you think
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,973 • Replies: 30
No top replies

fredjones

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 01:05 am
I wish we had mermaids. Sure, they may smell a little more fishy than I'm used to, but they all seem to have GREAT breasts. Plus those stick-on seashell bras are quite nice...

Wait! Do mermaids have bellybuttons??? This may completely ruin it for me.
0 Replies

Discreet

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:18 am
Who would win in a fight Mermaid vs angel?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:31 am
And mermaids don't have about their person that item which has led so many legions of men to the crack of doom.

Mermaids and angels couldn't fight.One is too slippery and the other is too ephemeral.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:43 am
I was gona say, the mermaid would win coz the angel would be too nice.

Apparently they do exsist, I saw on in a film called Splash, looked real to me.

I find it so funny, whenver i look at google images of mermaids I keep expecting to see real photos of mermaids whereas all I get are pretend ones.Same with unicorns and witches.

How come history is so cool?
Why dont we have any 'mythical' creatures being discovered or invented nowadays.Life was so much better in days of Yor.

YES THEY ARE REAL!!!!!
0 Replies

fredjones

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:37 pm
Angels aren't nice. Ever seen Dogma? They were pretty sarcastic and very violent. Hand of God, and all of that. Great movie though.

Angels would win hands down.
0 Replies

pinkpants111

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:42 pm
i am glad i am not the only one who like mermaids and belive they are real!! thanks Smile
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:45 pm
props for mermaids!

mermaids are the bomb!
0 Replies

Discreet

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:46 pm
Would you rather do Aerial from the lil mermaid or Gabriel the angel of the lord. I think gabriel is a girl...someone may need to back me up on this
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:48 pm
Discreet wrote:
Would you rather do Aerial from the lil mermaid or Gabriel the angel of the lord. I think gabriel is a girl...someone may need to back me up on this

Well jeez i wouldn't want to just shallowly hook up with her or anything.

I'd want to wait until Super Bowl season.

In any event, I'd have to say Aerial.

Getting intimate with an angel? Somehow that just creeps me out. There's got to be some serious negative karma in there somehwhere, I just can't figure out what at this point.

I'm sure some here could enlighten us? Are there any negative long term karmic implications for getting intimate with an angel?

That raises a whole new question though.

Can a human, ummm...."hook up" with a mermaid? Is that physically possible?

I'll have to go research the web on that...
0 Replies

Discreet

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:52 pm
Someones ruined my party.... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:56 pm
I believe in Ghosts, but I draw the line at mermaids.
0 Replies

tcis

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:57 pm
Discreet wrote:

are you kidding me? Aerial is Hot!

The angel? No thanks. I'd rather have her on my side when things get tough. Relationship might interfere with that.

She's a frigging ANGEL for cryn out loud!

Would you rather date Brad Pitt or Johny Depp (or whoever the latest hearthrob is) or Saint Peter?
0 Replies

Discreet

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:05 pm
Who has a bigger penis

God or Satin?

lol i just thought of this question (funny to me at least)
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 11:10 pm
Discreet wrote:
Who has a bigger penis

God or Satin?

lol i just thought of this question (funny to me at least)

whew, now that is one of those eternal questions that philosophers of all ages have tried to answer.

I think its something like Satan is big and powerful and the bad boy/girl and thrilling and s/he's good for a one night stand (or maybe 2).

But God is the guy/girl you want to marry and as thrilling as Satan is, God blows him/her away so bad.

As for size, not sure.

I am thinking Satan is Big, but God is even Bigger. And he's got the motion.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 01:53 am
Ive heard God moves in mysterious ways, so maybe he doesnt need a big penis for full satisfaction.
0 Replies

benjamino

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 03:21 am
yeah satans is huge thats why he acts like such a bad ass but he doesn't have the magic, god's is probably smaller but he's good with it, and he enjoys foreplay, and probably washes more
0 Replies

pinkpants111

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 01:01 am
excuse me but if this has nothing to do with the first post that please don't start a new topic
0 Replies

Terry

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 08:08 am
Mermaids are not real. It is not possible to hybridize humans and fish.

Some people think that genetic engineering will someday allow us to create specialized human beings with gills, super-strength, x-ray vision, or whatever. But you cannot just turn genes back on that have been undergoing unselected mutation for millions of years. They just won't work anymore, even if restarting them would not screw up all of the other embryonic development going on at the same time (think of how much space in the neck you would need for gills, blood supply, and water flow - remember that we are not cold blooded like fish and require a lot more oxygen).

What is real is a very rare and usually fatal mutation where the legs are fused together. It also causes severe defects in the genitor-urinary system and other organs. You cannot arbitrarily modify a developmental system that took millions of years to evolve. Here is a real-life case, one of only 3 to survive:

Article on "mermaid" girl, with photo

Your question may seem dumb at first glance (which is probably why you got all of the silly responses), but could trigger a serious discussion of genetic engineering and what it means to be human. On the other hand, the fact that you have apparently not learned how to distinguish between fictional beings and reality is a serious indictment of our culture and educational system. BTW, angels, ghosts, fire-breathing dragons, leprechauns and alien abductions are not real either.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 08:24 am
I've banged a few mermaids.

But it has to be quick so I can toss them back in the water before the air suffocates them.
0 Replies