A2K Primaries #3

JLNobody

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 06:08 pm
Who's Eva?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 07:47 pm
<AHEM>

Is there no one around here who can introduce us? Who will do the honors?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 07:51 pm
As for your question on the previous page, JL...as SCoates has these nominations set up on various polls (A2K limits him to 10 entries per thread), you may vote once on each of the four polls. Keep in mind, however, that the final election (comprised of the top nominees only) will be held next week, and we will each have only one vote on that ballot.

SCoates...if this is not correct, would you please explain it to us more clearly? There seem to be a lot of misunderstandings about the process.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 09:25 pm
< thinks.....hmm, interesting, Eva shoots from a piffling number, up to 19 votes in a matter of 12 hours. Something is afoot, no....thats my willy.....Methinks she is better at blackmail than I...or the polls are .....dan dan DANNN.....rigged in some way...hmmmm >

OUTRAGE !
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:10 pm
You see Spanky - Love makes the world go around Wink
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 10:36 pm
We don't have to resort to blackmail, Lordy. People are naturally attracted to Love and Beauty. Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:28 pm
Ellpus, don't worry, the wheels are about to fall off this wacky little Love and Cooties circus sideshow...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 11:33 pm
and hogs are about to start flying...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 03:20 am
Scoates

This experiment ain't working out too well.

We now have 81 votes with only 22 - 23 people posting.

It is possible that the vast majority of people actually came over to this thread and voted without saying a word...but it is even more possible that something fishy is going on.

In any case, even the hint of impropriety would cast a dark shadow over proceedings.

I suggest a discussion about how to proceed in a way to ensure that things are not getting loaded irregularly.

Wanna do it here...in one of the other prelim threads...or devote a new thread to the topic with a link in all the prelims.

Right now, something smells like herring in the state of Denmark...and several of the leaders seem averse to a more open methodology!!!

Such are the problems of democratic undertakings. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 03:32 am
Hear hear Frank, old boy.
Elections should be fair, open and honest.

Methinks the pink blob has been got at.

THERE IS NO PLACE HERE FOR BLACKMAIL, BRIBERY OR SEXUAL FAVOURS.!!

(by the way, if you want to come over to GKE, it wouldnt do you any harm in the financial sense, if you know what I mean )

I remain suitably outraged !
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:32 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Hear hear Frank, old boy.
Elections should be fair, open and honest.

Methinks the pink blob has been got at.

THERE IS NO PLACE HERE FOR BLACKMAIL, BRIBERY OR SEXUAL FAVOURS.!!

(by the way, if you want to come over to GKE, it wouldnt do you any harm in the financial sense, if you know what I mean )

I remain suitably outraged !

There's always a place for sexual favors.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:23 am
We like the way you think, BVT!

{{{smooch}}}
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 12:06 pm
Elections are not legitimate without an independent candidate! :

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=50502&highlight=
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 12:09 pm
SCoates wrote:

It's a little too late to nominate more people.

I suppose if I had a list of nine more people besides Scrat, I could make a fourth list.

Promises never kept. Typical.

I bet you are scared, you pink blob! Wink
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 02:18 pm
UPDATE...During the past two days on this poll, only Noddy has remained the same. Blueveinedthrobber and JoefromChicago have gained 1 additional vote each. Baldimo, Cav and Littlek have each gained 2 additional votes. Dyslexia has gained 3, and Roger has gained 4. Frank has gained 13, and Eva has gained 15 new votes.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 03:32 pm
Good for Eva!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » A2K Primaries #3
  3. » Page 7
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 03:15:48