Is not masterbating good?

Setanta

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:00 pm
material girl wrote:
What are peopl ecalled when they worship Gods of trees, God of water etc.

Such people are known as Animists.
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 08:12 pm
Re: well...
boocoo wrote:
Well, I would say it is. I started when I was about 25 when I had my first orgasm and could find anyone tohave sex with. I do know that at the age of 40, I see things really clear now. Masturbation me from focusing clearly on my spiritual growth. I was naive when I started, and yes it feels very good. Quite a relief all these years to do it too. However, the guilt was always there. And as I get older, I do it less frequently. I try to hold out as long as I can so I can enjoy sex with my husband. And I have grown more spiritually and as a result, I feel better mentally and spiritually. With all the stuff going on in the world, going without food, sex, and just fasting and drinking water and juice on some days, I feel better, these days. My spirit is a lot stronger for it.

Whatever did you feel guilty for? There's no such thing as spiritual growth - your body grows and ages, that is all. Food, sex and water are good for you - quite essential in fact.
0 Replies

watchmakers guidedog

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 01:34 am
boocoo wrote:
going without food, sex, and just fasting and drinking water and juice on some days, I feel better, these days. My spirit is a lot stronger for it.

I hear that going without oxygen does wonders for your spiritual growth. Brings you very close to god... Very Happy

*looks around* What? What! Why are you all looking at me like that.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 02:00 am
dlowan-what are you on about?
0 Replies

agrote

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 04:55 am
watchmakers guidedog wrote:
boocoo wrote:
going without food, sex, and just fasting and drinking water and juice on some days, I feel better, these days. My spirit is a lot stronger for it.

I hear that going without oxygen does wonders for your spiritual growth. Brings you very close to god... Very Happy

*looks around* What? What! Why are you all looking at me like that.

Laughing
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 04:57 am
Haha-I agree.
0 Replies