Going Where "Make a Wish" Won't Go

cjhsa

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 02:39 pm
Kory has just six months left of a two and a half year chemo treatment schedule. In six months they will be required to stop the treatments. In the meantime, the treatments leave him ill and his immune system down. He's lost all his hair twice, including his eyebrows and eyelashes. The best thing Kory and his family can to do at this point is to live everyday to its fullest.

One of Kory's wishes was to go big game hunting. Thanks to many generous and caring good people, Kory's wish was granted.

http://nugeboard.tednugent.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/214457.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 607 • Replies: 4
No top replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 03:37 pm
Bang!
0 Replies

Stradee

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 05:59 pm
bet Kory felt lots better after killing a tame exotic animal at a canned hunt farm

took care of his dad's wish though didn't it...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 06:12 pm
I would have taken him fossil hunting and payed for his trip to Hell canyon or Dino cove, but Im a nobody . Even though Im a hunter at heart (one who hasnt hunted for years ), Ive got mixed feelings about this one. If the kid wanted to go hunting , thats cool. But the farm raised thing somehow just leaves me underwhelmed.
Ive gotta keep in mind, Let the kid live his life and be not judgemental, just be happy your kids are healthy and have all their parts. My damn kid doesnt wanna go fossil hunting, thats my cross.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2005 10:05 am
hmm, that sounds awfully twisted to me. but who am i to claim that it is wrong for thirteen year olds to be shooting animals on a farm. to be shooting anything really. ill or not.
0 Replies