There is only (one) way to break Trump’s pathology. Pelosi has found it.

RABEL222

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2019 07:29 pm
@Real Music,
Wasn't me. I was hoping she would run for president.
Real Music

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2019 08:12 pm
@RABEL222,
1. I don't think Pelosi has ever shown any interest in running for president.

2. If she had, I think she would have been a truly wonderful president.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2019 01:18 am
(Speaker Nancy Pelosi) Announces New Appointments to the Oversight and Reform Committee for the 116th Congress.

Published December 17, 2019

Quote:
Washington, D.C. – Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced today that the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee has recommended that the following Members be appointed to serve on the Oversight and Reform Committee.

“On behalf of House Democrats, it is an honor to welcome two of our exceptional Freshman Members to the critically important Committee on Oversight and Reform: Congresswoman Katie Porter and Congresswoman Deb Haaland,” said Speaker Nancy Pelosi. “Congresswoman Katie Porter is an unparalleled champion for consumers and working families across America, whose diligence, determination and mastery of the issues have strengthened the Congress and the Country. Since Day One, Congresswoman Deb Haaland has distinguished herself as a patriotic, persistent leader in our Caucus, bringing her values and the voice of her community to the fight to protect our national security and our natural heritage. The leadership of these outstanding Members will be vital in advancing the Committee’s work at this important time in our nation’s history: ensuring that the Congress can function as our Founders intended, as a co-equal branch acting as a check and balance on the others, and that our Democratic Majority can continue to achieve progress For The People.”

The new Democratic Committee Members of the Oversight and Reform Committee are:
•Congresswoman Katie Porter of California
•Congresswoman Deb Haaland of New Mexico

https://www.speaker.gov/newsroom/121719-2
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2019 03:36 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Wasn't me. I was hoping she would run for president.

Just for a moment I closed my eyes and indulged the fantasy of a Nancy Pelosi presidency. What a juggernaut that would have been.
0 Replies