bri 1

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 07:29 pm
hey which i pod do u have

*mini

*shuffle

*photo

*normal

just wondering Razz
i have a mini ipod and its pink (coz thats my favourite colour) and i LOVE it i take it EVERYWHERE
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,263 • Replies: 29
No top replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 07:37 pm
Don't have one. Ain't found any "store a gazillion songs" device yet that sounds any good.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 07:41 pm
My iPodShuffle is A-Okay for walking in the township where we live, just have to play that Metal loud enuff!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 07:42 pm
I have a muVo. Sounds great, easy to put books on, _Listening to "A walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson" even as we speak.... and well, it shuts out the noise on subway.

Joe(downloading RSS feeds has proven to be difficult)nation
0 Replies

bri 1

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 07:44 pm
oh oky doky then Cool
0 Replies

bri 1

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 07:46 pm
i have a really funny song on mine its the theme song off the vegemite add hehehe
"we r happy little vegemites"
0 Replies

bri 1

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 07:47 pm
its soooooooooooo cute
0 Replies

bri 1

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 07:48 pm
its soooooooo cute my friends love it Cool
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 07:52 pm
Now, that has to be an OZ thing.....
0 Replies

bri 1

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 07:54 pm
lol yep it is
0 Replies

bri 1

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 07:55 pm
but not every one has it on there ipod
i guess only the ones that like vegemite or the vegemite add

some people r just not liking vegemite anymore im like the only 1 in my group of friends coz they r just all weird lol
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 08:22 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
I have a muVo. Sounds great, easy to put books on, _Listening to "A walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson" even as we speak.... and well, it shuts out the noise on subway.

Joe(downloading RSS feeds has proven to be difficult)nation

I s'pose for spoken word, they could be great. Good point. I just happen to find any I've ever auditioned inadequate to the task of faithful music reproduction. Samplin' artifacts, harmonics, phase relationships, attack, sustain, decay, tonal coloration, dynamic range .... the list goes on. I just don't like the way they do music, even given the benefit of excellent audio processin', amplification, and reproduction gear. Matter of fact, hookin' one of those puppies up to a quality audio rig really brings out the flaws - sorta like puttin' a 320x240 webcam image on a big-screen TV.

Unrelated aside here, brought on by your tagline there - what aggregator are you usin' to gather your RSS feeds?
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 11:49 pm
timberlandko wrote:
I s'pose for spoken word, they could be great. Good point. I just happen to find any I've ever auditioned inadequate to the task of faithful music reproduction. Samplin' artifacts, harmonics, phase relationships, attack, sustain, decay, tonal coloration, dynamic range .... the list goes on. I just don't like the way they do music, even given the benefit of excellent audio processin', amplification, and reproduction gear. Matter of fact, hookin' one of those puppies up to a quality audio rig really brings out the flaws - sorta like puttin' a 320x240 webcam image on a big-screen TV.

but i think they're more than adequate for audio in a passenger jet, which is what i use mine for mainly. even with noise-cancelling earphones, which i have, an airplane cabin isn't an optimal listening environment.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 12:12 am
I'll grant I'm pretty fussy about music, music presentation, and music reproduction. Sorta been a real big deal to me for a long, long time. There are even concert halls and other venues I like, and others I don't. I'm sure lotsa folks find iPods and MP3 players perfectly suitable to their needs. I just ain't one of 'em. I expect also the technology will improve ... it always does. It was a while before CDs and CD gear appealed to me, and even today there are many analog recordin's - vinyl or tape - which I much prefer to their digitized counterparts. I guess I'm wierd.
0 Replies

bri 1

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 01:35 am
hey my ipod turns on by itself and the battery runs out
wats with that
why does it happen Rolling Eyes
its evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

bri 1

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 01:47 am
my ipod turns on byitself trust me to get the one that doesnt work properly Confused
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 01:57 am
I've settled on a Sony mp3 boom box. It has remarkable lows and highs and I can cram 180 songs on a cd so it lasts through the workday.
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 08:06 am
bri_:-) wrote:
hey my ipod turns on by itself and the battery runs out
wats with that
why does it happen Rolling Eyes
its evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

if it's still under warranty, you should be able to get it fixed, but, are you setting the lock at the top of the ipod, after you turn it off, so the buttons don't get pressed by mistake? it's easy for that to happen, and drain the batteries.
0 Replies

bri 1

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 05:13 pm
well i do put the lock thing across and keep it on the top of my desk and it makes a strange noise and turns on by itself and if i dont notice it runs out by morning i sent it in to get fixed but all the experts in shops keep saying its very strange
but thanx
0 Replies

yitwail

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 07:24 pm
bri_:-) wrote:
well i do put the lock thing across and keep it on the top of my desk and it makes a strange noise and turns on by itself and if i dont notice it runs out by morning i sent it in to get fixed but all the experts in shops keep saying its very strange
but thanx

that's too bad. only other thing i can think of is resetting it. if you've already tried that, then it probably needs repair.
0 Replies