Why Hasn't Camilla P Bowles Had Facial Feminization Surgery?

eoe

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 03:26 pm
Got to give it to her, tho. I loved everything she wore on Saturday. The woman's got taste and works well with what she has.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 08:33 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
ehBeth wrote:
<why is this in politics?>

Because this is the only forum I post to, normally. There are so many others, where should it go? General news? I am not making fun of her. I think she would probably go see DR O if she was familiar with his work.

Why does it have to go anyplace? Why are you bothered by how Camilla looks? Would you like her any better if she had the surgery that you suggest? Shocked

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/Camilla.jpg

I am not bothered by how she looks, I applaud it, I WISH all women my age looked like her. The first time I ever even looked at her picture was yesterday when I ran across offensive commentys that she looks like a man. In a perfect world, people wouldn't judge people, especially women primarily on their looks. The FFS twist I guess is an inside joke as I have a few friends who are transsexual and a couple who went to DR O, they look gorgeous now. I just thought Camilla might want to have it done.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 08:39 pm
flyboy804 wrote:
Because she doesn't think it necessary. How catty can you get?

I think you would have to know more about the FFS procedure to understand the point. Dr O could do wonders for her. She has a very high forehead for a woman and a masculine chin. That doesn't make her a bad person. But it is just a fact. She looks nice in the wedding photo but all brides are beautiful.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 08:40 pm
But who cares?

Why does it matter?
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 08:41 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
They're in love. Who gives a rats ass about anything else?

Are you the guy who played the cop in Magnolia?
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 08:43 pm
sozobe wrote:
But who cares?

Why does it matter?

It doesn't matter. But probably 90% of what we talk about here doesn't matter either. I reserve the right to occasionally be politically incorrect.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 08:49 pm
Sure, it's everyone's right (though the phrase is meaningless these days.)

And it's our right to say, she's happy, she just married the man she loves and who loves her, who cares whether an expensive and painful surgery could tart her up a bit? I mean, wouldn't that be the "point" -- she's not beautiful enough to attract a man, or something? If it's to make her feel better about herself, she seems to feel just fine about herself already.

<shrug>
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 08:55 pm
It was a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 09:09 pm
I don't know the lady - never seen her in person - but I gotta say every photo or video clip I've ever seem of her seems to show someone accustomed to huge estates, staffs of servants, and no waitin' in line for good tickets to anything - lot to be said for that. From what I've heard, she's good to kids and pets, converses well, has never been arrested for breach-of-peace or assault, and doesn't get barfin' drunk as regular entertainment. I know some "Pretty People" who come up shy on those counts.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 09:38 pm
Re: Why Hasn't Camilla P Bowles Had Facial Feminization Surg
Chrissee wrote:
EDIT (Moderator): Moved to Human Interest Stories from Politics

http://www.hellomagazine.com/profiles/camillaparkerbowles/camillapb.jpg

She looks a lot more masculine than a lot of the transgendered woman who go to Dr. Ousterhout here in San Francsico, world's foremost facial feminization surgeon. He isn't cheap but Bowles can afford it. Of course, maybe Charles likes the manly look.

Wow, I didn't notice it but her nose is masculine, the distance between her nose and lip clocks masculine and her relaxed mouth does not show teeth, which is one of the most pronounced and recognized feature that differs a masculine face from a feminine one. So the answer is if she wanted to look like a woman, Dr O would work wonders. But if she is a good person and does good works (not waiting in line for Space Mountain doesn't qualify) and is happy lookimg like a man, so be it.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 09:46 pm
that' s a bad photo, too. how old is she? 57? no surgery? she looks good to me. and comfortable with herself, which is more important. she doesn't need it.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 02:25 am
Chrissee wrote:
sozobe wrote:
But who cares?

Why does it matter?

It doesn't matter. But probably 90% of what we talk about here doesn't matter either. I reserve the right to occasionally be politically incorrect.

There is politically incorrect, and then there is morally incorrect. You choose.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 02:32 am
Intrepid wrote:
... There is politically incorrect, and then there is morally incorrect. You choose.

False dichotomy there, methinks. Rather like sayin' "There are these oranges, and there are these oranges again. Which would you prefer?".
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 02:32 am
Chrissee wrote:
It was a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then why didn't you post in humour? Your sense of which could use some refinement it seems.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 02:34 am
timberlandko wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
... There is politically incorrect, and then there is morally incorrect. You choose.

False dichotomy there, methinks. Rather like sayin' "There are these oranges, and there are these oranges again. Which would you prefer?".

Methinks that it is probably more of an oxmoron to put politics and morals together ;-)
0 Replies