Why Hasn't Camilla P Bowles Had Facial Feminization Surgery?

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 07:28 pm
EDIT (Moderator): Moved to Human Interest Stories from Politics

http://www.hellomagazine.com/profiles/camillaparkerbowles/camillapb.jpg

She looks a lot more masculine than a lot of the transgendered woman who go to Dr. Ousterhout here in San Francsico, world's foremost facial feminization surgeon. He isn't cheap but Bowles can afford it. Of course, maybe Charles likes the manly look.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,780 • Replies: 34
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 08:06 pm
Is she to be picked on for her looks now?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 08:07 pm
She's been picked on all along but guess what? I don't think she gives a hot damn.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 08:12 pm
As long as this relationship has endured, and through all of the criticism and scrutiny on top of any normal relationship problems, I toast them and wish them well.

Heck, if anything it teaches us to love each other for the right reasons and not judge by someones outside appearance.

Cheers, Camilla! May every woman find her Prince Charles.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 08:26 pm
Hell, I couldn't give a toss about C & C, honestly ... Rolling Eyes .... but, hey, I admire any woman who accepts herself & ages with grace. It's her face & she's comfortable with it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 08:28 pm
<why is this in politics?>
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 08:31 pm
ehBeth wrote:

So it is! (just checked) No idea, ehbeth.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 08:44 pm
ehBeth wrote:

Because this is the only forum I post to, normally. There are so many others, where should it go? General news? I am not making fun of her. I think she would probably go see DR O if she was familiar with his work.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 09:30 pm
Chrissee wrote:
ehBeth wrote:

Because this is the only forum I post to, normally. There are so many others, where should it go? General news? I am not making fun of her. I think she would probably go see DR O if she was familiar with his work.

Why does it have to go anyplace? Why are you bothered by how Camilla looks? Would you like her any better if she had the surgery that you suggest? Shocked

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/Camilla.jpg
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 09:50 pm
I said it earlier today in another thread, and I'll repeat it here and quote myself:

Reyn wrote:
What really irritates me are the personal attacks on how Charles, Camilla, or anyone else for that matter, looks like. What the heck is all that about, and what's it to you? It's your personal opinion.

I say, criticizing someone for what they have, or have not done, is fair. Doing the same as to their personal appearance is damn childish and immature. Sorry, I don't agree with that at all.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 09:58 pm
I think she's a beautiful woman, but more importantly, Charles loves her looks and character. What else matters?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2005 10:04 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Is she to be picked on for her looks now?

Thank goddess to see other people confronting this crap about people's looks.

How it sickens me to hear how some of the right carry on over how Hillary Clinton or Helen Thomas look - and some of the left over Bush's looks, or Rice's, for instance.

Little as I give a brass razoo over royalty, the stuff over Camilla's looks has been equally distasteful..

Good on you Edgar.
0 Replies

Sanctuary

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 07:28 am
I think she's beautiful. Why? Because, for a rare instance in our media, she has allowed someone who hasn't had surgery to be in the lime-light! I think it's sad that even our own members here have fallen trap to such a shallow fad. Not everything needs tweaking, hard as it is to believe. I love how natural she is. And whoever thinks she looks like a man..? I'm sorry, but Britney Spears' facial features, especially her neck, remind me more of a man than Camillia does. Get off it! Rolling Eyes

I appreciate those of you who have kept a level head about this.
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 02:02 pm
Can we just say the shallow end of the gene pool or thank god Charlie isn't going to have any more offspring (or is he??) Surgery?, putting lipstick on a frog...........! Come on people, get superficial.......................KIDDING
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 02:26 pm
Did you think that more people would agree with your narrow opinion Chrissee?

I am happy to see that there are sensible, caring people among the community here.

Hats off to you folks :-)
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 02:29 pm
rodeman - Yeah! Like you can talk, monkeyface! Cover your eyes, but we still know who you are and where you live. Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 02:43 pm
They're in love. Who gives a rats ass about anything else?
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 03:08 pm
Because she doesn't think it necessary. How catty can you get?
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 03:17 pm
She's not the most beautiful woman I've ever seen but when I saw this picture I thought she looked lovely - and happy

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/world/0504/gallery.royal.wedding/02.01.charles.camilla.ap.jpg
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2005 03:23 pm
I don't really care one way or the other about these two...

However, I think people tend to pick on the looks of famous people because Hollywood has conditioned us to think that famous/well known people need to be beautiful....we only see celebrities after 4 hours of makeup and hair. I am not making excuses for judging a person because of their looks but I think it's a reason that people do it.

Now my opinion on Camilla....

Camilla isn't the most beautiful women, in fact I don't find her very attractive at all but Charles does and when it comes down to it, he is the only one who matters. He loves her. It's that simple.
0 Replies