Am I still growing?

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 09:55 am
So, basically. I'm not going to ask whether I am still growing or not.
I am 16 and 5'7

I just would like to ask you guys some questions.

1. I haven't grown for ~1 year. Could growth continue or if have you stopped growing if you haven't grown for such a long time?
2. I have body hair. Is this a sign of stop of growth?
3. I have always been one of the shortest on school. Does this give hope that I could still get a growth spurt after 16? (I'm almost 17)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 871 • Replies: 3
No top replies

NO-NAME

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 10:45 am
I stopped getting tall by 16 and seemed like I was done because I didn't see a change till I terned 19 then I noticed I was getting more hair and my rings started to get tight also my feet and I continued to "fill out" all the way up till 24yr old unfortunately from 16 to 24 I only went from 5ft 10" to 5ft 11" but I filled out so much that I looked like a different person. On the flip side I had a friend that was 5ft 10" and had a growth spurt at 22yr old and by 24yr old he was 6ft 1" .. ..I checked him in the knee caps for doing that lol JKJK but really your body is going to continue to go crazy till your mid 20's and then one day after your 25 or so your going to wake up one day and realize how crazy you are and be amazed that your still alive and from that day on try to do the "smart thing that's safe" this is do to the male brain being done developing some time after 25yr old lol then your car insurance drops by like 50% haha
Martinobortino

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 11:46 am
@NO-NAME,
Did you have hair on your body like chest etc when you was 16?

I hope I'll grow just like your friend haha. 5'11 is more than enough for me but I doubt that I could reach that from 5'7.

0 Replies

Martinobortino

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2019 09:20 am
Up, someone?
0 Replies