Unshaping/Shaping 'You'. Basis scales of measure: 'Wit'

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 04:24 pm
First do this: Stare at a peice of paper (or whatever). You'll notice that it at no time cut from the visualization it is making into your eye sight. It's not "it made", it's "it is making". Same with a picture taken... Is a picture actually ever still? There is a proceeding going on inbetween a picture taken and your eye sight. If that proceeding 'intent making reign' (of an eternal matter), from the picture itself, stopped to stand still, your eye sight wouldnt see the picture even if the picture is there.

Now on with the main part:

Judgments, labels, and explainations are an elect matter, configured and/or configuring, of the basic, specific, and general proceeding 'intent making reign' of an eternal matter.

One of the basis scales of measure to existence (between the eternal matter and elect matter) is wit. Existence is not just mist there. The "You" is a representation of the "Wit" inbetween the eternal matter and elect matter. The "You" is the unshaped (and/or unshaping) exterior lining along with (or: and/or) the shaped (and/or shaping) interior lining.

Your future state is shaped for the current you to unshape into (be it, into a shape or not into a shape any more). And so the unshaped (and/or unshaping) 'You' will release the shaped (and/or shaping) 'you'... And then, the unshaped (and/or unshaping) "You" will either remain unshaped in whole or invert into half unshaped and half shaped.

But the will to exist isnt a wit by the shaped (and/or shaping) 'you' because that shaped (and/or shaping) 'you' is limited as even being unaware of the unshaped (and/or unshaping) 'You'. Think about this, right now, in your humankind form, you are literally not aware of all things. Sure certain of us might be aware of more than others, but in this human form we are unaware of "all" in whole.

As far as I am brought into knowing thus far in living about me, is that this world/cosmos (as a section) is literally not where the will of the unshaped me is to keep me. It's me not having me in the grand aspect to remain in what is a shollow version of hell as far as I can defind it and justly judge it.

I've noticed there are some here whose unshaped (and/or unshaping) 'You' got them as an abominable monster (though it can be told it is their unshaped and/or unshaping 'you's gradification) since their unshaped and/or unshaping 'You' is with their shaped and/or shaping 'you' (You know, the part that is keeping the humankind form). Those be the ones that have a mind in the astral plane--That very mind, which can be felt and seen by other persons as the astral projector wants it to, tells of not only their will to exist but their will to remain here as a chosen dishonoring of "the self; the ego" of themselves. And by them even trying to dishonor those literally not as them, they also tell that their will is to make existence as a consequence. Truth literally cant be decided by some obvious devils will when it is noticed that the devils are forcing in a sense that states without their will is the actual truth clear (in other words, existence is literally not a consequence but "fro" anyone that willingly makes it one "fro" themself). The devils will obviously aims to pervert innocent truth by the very human hands of their's and by the very astral projections of their's.

The unshaped and/or unshaping 'You' ('Wit') is the 'How'.
The shaped and/or shaping 'you' ('wit') is the 'who'.

^^^Notice the capitalized word 'You' from lowercased word 'you'.

The shaped and/or shaping 'you' will go away when your body, of this here humankind, cant support 'it'. And the unshaped and/or unshaping 'You' with its will to will either bring 'you' back or not bring 'you' back. But that bringing back isnt nessicarily a bringing 'you' back to dwell in the same world/cosmos. No, the next stage is a different world/cosmos for all even if it is among this same world/cosmos. Lets even just say certian ones will be here slick commandment wise... Which means, though their 'self; ego (along with other things)' is gone elsewhere and isnt here, they are just as good as considered here, strictly slick commandment wise, as more powerfully reigning over any self; ego remaining here. The ones remaining here, self; ego wise, to enter another world/cosmos within this same world/cosmos, based on will will be definitly devils that shall suffer into everlasting punishment of their own intended consequence.

When 'you' (specific) fade it'll then be just 'You' (basic) as one end of 'truthhood' unto more 'Truthhood' apart of a bigger scheme of 'YOU' (general).

^^^But reigning the Grandest over even all that, seperate from the Devil of course, is far more, hinted to every one based on that which is hidden from here.

The 'you' ('wit'), in specific on specific range, brought back witnesses, from a finer tuned perspective and perception, something 'great than best' or something 'worst than worse' that 'YOU' ('WIT'), in general on general range, were responsible for and will be responding with.

Simple example of a measure to existence:

Behold, I have elected to type up a view in this thread that is of existing things that are eternal no matter how arranged. Is it a fixed election on how I express the view though, or can the election on how I express the view be broken? It depends on my 'wit' on whether I see it fit, based on how posters respond, to elect to edit things out, change the wording, or just leave things as are.

^^^There is an example on how a 'who' that is as a 'you' may use 'wit'.

What you think or know about this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 812 • Replies: 3
No top replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 05:03 pm
Well even more basic, and just as unanswerable, might be:

Who are we? Who are you?

No really, Who are you?

A human, a _____ (fill in the blank with your occupation), a male, a female, an animal, a bunch of atoms arranged together, a wall of energy?

We like to tell ourselves we are all these things. But what are you really?

Do you exist? Can you prove it?

Who are you?
What are you?

How do you define yourself?
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 07:35 am
I would love to defend Sollopsism - but I don't think I am capable of bringing up some of the stuff you guys say.

TF
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 07:56 am
I think you are brave sign related 2. :wink:

Are you trying to catch up with the present?

As I see it there is ego and subconsiousness. Ego is the part we're aware of and in control of. We think this part does everything, but it does almost nothing. The subconciousness is the level we truly exist at. Picture a vast sea with a rowboat floating on it. The sea is the subconciousness and the boat is the ego. You are only aware of the ego, so you can only see the subconciousness at the point where the ego floats in it at that time. But the entire subconciousness exists and operaes nontheless. To see other parts you have to row to them.

In dreams we experience this ocean without the boat, without the ego. That is why it is so hard to remember dreams, and why they are so apparently incoherent.
0 Replies