Birth control pills?

Sun 9 Dec, 2018 09:24 pm
Hello guys, i’m new to this forum but i really have nowhere else to ask... perhaps one of you can help me.
Thing is, im going on a trip with my gf and we want to have raw sex, it’s gonna be 7 days long, so we were looking for the best birth control method.
We wanted to try pills but we’ve never done something like that, so i was looking for a pill that suits that time span of 7 days, i dont want to make her take a pill for a long period of time while we are only gonna be together for seven days. Im also worried about side effects...
So any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,995 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Sun 9 Dec, 2018 09:49 pm
@Wearekirax,
Sorry, birth control pills don't work that way. They work if your girlfriend takes them consistently exactly according to the directions. It is a monthly cycle, you don't just start and stop them.

Your girlfriend should talk to her doctor. Unfortunately this isn't something guys have very much control over.
0 Replies

Wearekirax

Mon 10 Dec, 2018 04:39 am
Thank you for your response. I see, i figured that much. I know that she can 21 active pills and 7 reminder ones or something like that...
so i have two questions, 1- does she have to wait until the end of her period to atart a mensual cycle of pills or she can start whenever?
2-she doesnt want to go to a doctor, but we are sure there is no risk of her being pregnant before or any smoke/blood issues. Can we buy the pills without prescription?
maxdancona

Mon 10 Dec, 2018 05:10 am
@Wearekirax,
I wouldn't play around with birth control. Getting it wrong means your girlfriend gets pregnant.

I don't know why she doesn't want to go to her doctor, there is a reason that birth control pills require a prescription... they are effecting processes in her body. I would want to get them from a reputable medical professional. Is a clinic, like Planned Parenthood an option?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Mon 10 Dec, 2018 06:27 am
You need a prescription for BC pills - but not for condoms, so that seems like the best option, unless you have about a 2 month leeway to make sure the pills are effective.

Find a female OB/GYN or go to a Planned Parenthood clinic. She can get on the pill and get answers to your question.

If your GF is old enough for sex, she is old enough to go to a Dr to make sure you two don’t become parents.
0 Replies

kokildni

Tue 26 Mar, 2019 06:30 am
@Wearekirax,
The birth control pill is safe for most people, but all medicines have some risks and side effects. Your doctor will help you figure out if the pill is safe for you.
0 Replies

sumita12sofat

Wed 27 Mar, 2019 07:26 am
@Wearekirax,
Birth control pills is the easiest way but sometime side effects have been seen
0 Replies