14

What's the evilest, worstest candy ever?

CalamityJane

1  
Reply Wed 5 Dec, 2018 05:41 pm
It's not really a candy, but sweet as hell with a terrible taste - root beer!

seac

1  
Reply Thu 6 Dec, 2018 03:45 pm
I would say White Rabbit milk candy. There is melamine being found in it. I used to eat these things during the 1960s. Found out the candy comes from Shanghai, China. How did it ever make it to the US during the Cold War?
TheCobbler

2  
Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 01:41 am
Chocolate covered ants...

TheCobbler

2  
Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2018 01:50 am
@chai2,
I recently bought some of those little strawberry demons at the Family Dollar Store and broke a $2ooo dollar crown on a tooth that now needs to be replaced.

If that is not the definition of evil I don't know what is. They were very fresh so that was not the problem and delicious too with the side effect of swallowing part of my dental work.

No more hard candies, EVER.

Not even if I promise myself I will only suck on them. That is not possible.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop?

One, two, THREE!... (says the wise old owl)

1  
Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2018 09:57 am
@seac,

1  
Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2019 09:18 am
https://imgur.com/KBmPzXT.jpg
https://imgur.com/6GtG3ue.jpg
Nightmare source
Sturgis

1  
Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2019 12:50 pm
Ugh! Yuck! Yucky ugh!

I'm not a fan of kale to begin with.

(additionally, that shade of green leaves something to be desired)

1  
Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 04:12 pm
Too much candy: Man dies from eating bags of black licorice
A Massachusetts construction worker’s love of black licorice wound up costing him his life. Eating a bag and a half every day for a few weeks threw his nutrients out of whack and caused the 54-year-old man’s heart to stop, doctors reported Wednesday.

“Even a small amount of licorice you eat can increase your blood pressure a little bit,” said Dr. Neel Butala, a cardiologist at Massachusetts General Hospital who described the case in the New England Journal of Medicine.

The problem is glycyrrhizic acid, found in black licorice and in many other foods and dietary supplements containing licorice root extract. It can cause dangerously low potassium and imbalances in other minerals called electrolytes.
Sturgis
  Selected Answer

3  
Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 04:15 pm
Poor guy should have sought help for his problem. Quite tragic when a man ain't able to hold his licorice.