Long distance relationship with an older man

Reply Fri 23 Nov, 2018 05:02 pm
I am currently in a long distance relationship with someone much older than me. We both agreed to commitment within our first couple days of speaking over the phone and our infatuation was limitless! Our sex is good, but I don’t think I am giving him the best oral he has ever had and I’m scared it may lead him to have less infatuation and attraction to me… Also, I have to admit I am a little more childish in some ways than I think he had expected, will this push him away or cause him to rethink being with me? What should I do!! We are currently apart and I have no idea what to text him.. I don’t want to loose him and desperately seek that spark and excitement we had before our first date. Can I change the impression I’ve made the last few times we’ve seen each other?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 349 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Region Philbis

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2018 05:54 am
@saurabh123123,

why are you yelling...
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Nov, 2018 09:31 am
@Natashaisanchez,
A long distance relationship presents some unique challenges. That doesn't mean they can't be awesome (I have done it).

Some of what you wrote, being worried about whether you are making your partner happy, aren't only part of a ldr. Every relationship has these issues... Being able to be physically close does make it easier.

I have two pieces of advice.

1. Acknowledge that an LDR is challenging. You are to feel insecure at times... accept it and deal with it. Be open with your partner about how you feel and what you need to feel more secure.

2. Do all the things you would do to have a normal healthy relationship. Talk to your partner daily. Tell him what you appreciate about him. Tell him what you need. Listen to him about what he needs.

Great relationships are built on communication. In the age of Skype, you can make this work.

Good luck.
0 Replies