All ye creative folk, help me with branding!

littlek

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 10:58 pm
I like them! A lot!

If you right click on the word 'image' and select 'view image' they should appear.
0 Replies

gravy

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 11:26 pm
Thanks LK. Is there a special deal to get the images directly into the thread? (sorry for the side discussion dag)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 11:30 pm
I don't know why some show up and some don't.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 11:47 pm
I don't see any of them, but I'm a person with an old imac.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 11:52 pm
you have to click on properties and paste the url into your browser. then you see them

gravy,i played with your idea in Paint. Do't like what I got, but I do like the idea of converging paths... Will play more, but in traditional means. I cannot paint with computer...

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PwAGA44SlESkkdximJ32efvOlStBGcz1*ySCN11uffNgco*EoD1yui3rGQHcutzDp2jfPdvNuMJkRq4uM!sZtJFHzJEj6WZa/mir.JPG
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 11:59 pm
dag, you speak as a person with a pc. I have one of those at work, but now, at home, I have an imac, and clicking does not bring me properties or a browser. I'll check in at work if I can, sort of unlikely. But ne'er mind all that, good if you get help here...
0 Replies

gravy

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 12:09 am
osso, just click on this Edit:[Moderator] Link removed. I had to post them on my blog, so I could redirect them here, but you should see them there directly.

Dag, I like the flame/sunshine thing. I think with some work you also can get the intertwining/objects to have some more symbolism (e.g. in my 3d version, the end of the arrows could be drawn behind as shadows of the buildings, signifying future?)

Your paint drawing is advanced compared to what I would be able to do.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 12:11 am
yes, i think the paths/arrows create a nice background, there can be play with background colors to highlight the candle/sunshine/whatever. if you want to play with this more, do! i will, too.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 12:28 am
Gravy, my pearl, I don't think it is a good idea to link to your site from a post, I think it violates the terms of service.

I know you mean it to be helpful, and I looked and liked the drawing, but there are careful rules on a2k to thwart spammers and sometimes those rules nab the rest of us.

So.. if you want to give your website, put it in your profile...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 12:54 am
uh oh, don't get yourself into trouble, gravy. i am sketching ideas that traversed here as we speak, will see what boss and colleagues ideas are tomorrow, and go from there... but don't stop brainstorming, it will be a loooong process. we have a large board of directors...
0 Replies

gravy

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 10:36 am
OOPS.
Didn't mean to violate things. I actually prefer NOT to link to my site, as it compromises my own sense of compartmentalizaiton of identities.

Sorry A2K gods and godesses.

(Does this reset me to a newbie or something?)

Good luck Dag.
0 Replies