Ofiicial Uncool Club Thread

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:20 pm
Diane wrote:
Oh my gawd, the new bouncer is, well, you know, way cool. His pocket protector is making me all, well, um, you know, tingly. Tingly everywhere, oooooohhh. Oh no, I just tripped on my old pocket protector and got ink stains on my new granny dress. Sniff, sob...I'm so uncool...

whew, I almost got cool there for a minute. Had to catch myself :wink:
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:33 pm
Wow, I missed everything. Thank goodness the succotash is gone, can't stand that nasty stuff. Who was that cretin at the door? He almost made me not want to come in. I like the beany hats, they're soooo uncool.

Miss Diane, watch your tinglies dahlin'. Someone will notice and they'll try to say you're being too cool. Did you try the club soda I suggested for your stains? We better ask the bartender to stock up.

Speaking of bartenders, I'll have a half glass of Boone's Farm, if you please and thank you very much.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:57 pm
Aww, you changed the official hats just for me? How sweet! I just love the red beanies with propellers!

May I suggest that whenever the club goes places together, we should all wear these and walk in a straight line? That way, nobody will get lost.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:58 pm
and um, like maybe we could all hold hands and follow a leader. Andya know what? We could all sign the guest book and everything. What do ya think?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/psst_uncool.jpg
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2005 05:44 pm
I think I definitely belong in this Official Uncool Club.

I believe I'm probably one of the very few left on this planet that feel that pot smoking is not "okay" and not "cool".

So, I gather then that I must be very "uncool". Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 10:36:57