Ofiicial Uncool Club Thread

Diane

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 11:25 am
Um, I think that, um, Walter and Panzade were saying nasty things about succotash. In German. Um, I don't know if that is cool or uncool but I would like to know what they were saying. Do you think they might have, you know, um, spit in the succotash? That would be soooo, like, uncool!

What are the rules? I need to know the rules. If I am totally uncool, can I still stay? I have a feeling that lots of the people here are really, really, really cool. Is this really an uncool club or is it a place for nasty boys to fart and do their icky stuff? Or is that, like, cool? Oh ummm, I just realized that, if your put a "K" before icky you get....Kicky. Snort, snuffle, hic, giggle, hee, hee, oh no, I tripped on somebody's pocket protector. Oh gosh, more ink stains on my socks. My best argyle socks, oh sob. Where's the locker room?
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 11:26 am
Where did Deb go??? I need another girl to go to the locker room with me! I couldn't possibly go by myself!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 11:38 am
Diane, they're just explaining to me (in German) what
succotash is. I had no idea, but "Bohneneintopf" is
something I know, but can do without it.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 12:04 pm
I think we need rules to exclude people.

I mean, it's uncool to exclude people. Therefore, excluding people is mandatory for an uncool club.

(Wait, does that mean that all clubs are uncool?)
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 12:18 pm
CJ, googled and got this explanation:

Quote:
in german it is called "Mexikanischer Bohneneintopf", what means you should better open all windows if you go to sleep if you want to wake up again...
Sounds perfect for Kicky, but don't tell him I told you or, you know, he might, well, he might, um, .....do something, well, um, cool, or not, depending on well, you know,.....
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 12:19 pm
DrewDad, rules, I like rules even though I can't seem to follow them, you know, like, obey and stuff...
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 12:27 pm
I got us all new hats for the party. I hope you like them. I can get matching pocket protectors if you want.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/BLACK20LIGHT20GANGSTER20HATS20DZ.jpg
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 01:19 pm
Thanks, Intrepid! Those are really colorful and all, but I have a lucky Nascar ball cap I always wear.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 01:22 pm
Eva wrote:
Thanks, Intrepid! Those are really colorful and all, but I have a lucky Nascar ball cap I always wear.

Ya better ditch the NASCAR cap Eva. I hear that NASCAR is very cool. Shocked
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 01:24 pm
Diane wrote:
Um, I think that, um, Walter and Panzade were saying nasty things about succotash. In German.

I think Pan said the S*** word! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 01:26 pm
Uh, um, Intrepid, do any of those hats have a pony tail hole in them? Not to be picky, but I hate hat hair and ponytail hat hair is just, um, gross, not to say those hats aren't beautiful or anything, but, well...
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 01:27 pm
They can be modified to everybody. I can cut a hole with the scissors in my Swiss Army knife.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 01:44 pm
Not cool! Those hats discriminate against those of us who are color deficient.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 01:45 pm
Diane wrote:
DrewDad rules!

Thanks.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 01:47 pm
That's the beauty of it. All uncools are colour deficient. At least colour uncoordinated.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 01:57 pm
OK, I can see your point on the hats. I was only trying to help. I now realize that those hats were too cool for this club. I ordered a more appropriate hat. We will all have the same colour so that nobody stands out. What do you think?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/GC20.jpg
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 01:59 pm
Um, oh I almost forgot. Now that we have these new club hats, we will probably need a little more protection. I hired another bouncer to help the other guy (I forgot his name....Mr. Tough or something like that).

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y75/Intrepid2/BB469.jpg
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 02:48 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Eva wrote:

Ooh, you must run around with an even uncooler crowd than I do, Intrepid! Where do you live? I bet I live in an uncooler place than you do. I'm an Okie. Fer real. That's extremely uncool. Just ask CJ. :wink:
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 03:16 pm
Eva wrote:
Intrepid wrote:
Eva wrote:

Ooh, you must run around with an even uncooler crowd than I do, Intrepid! Where do you live? I bet I live in an uncooler place than you do. I'm an Okie. Fer real. That's extremely uncool. Just ask CJ. :wink:

That's nothing! I'm Canadian Rolling Eyes

Besides, I already changed the hats...just for you ;-)
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:18 pm
Oh my gawd, the new bouncer is, well, you know, way cool. His pocket protector is making me all, well, um, you know, tingly. Tingly everywhere, oooooohhh. Oh no, I just tripped on my old pocket protector and got ink stains on my new granny dress. Sniff, sob...I'm so uncool...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 04:44:44