Hippe and pop culture in 60's 70's, The Doors, The Birds..

Reply Mon 5 Nov, 2018 11:59 pm
Remember the Birds, The doors and what other shite you have...

If you think they spontaneoulsy rose, think again.
They were NOT spontaneous at all.
They all were psyops! (psychological operations)

You see, nothing in this world works the way you think, nothing!

roger

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 12:05 am
@OldGrumpy,
<sigh>
OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 12:23 am
@roger,
Quote:
<sigh>

You don't have to read it if you can't take it.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 01:28 am
@roger,
I don't remember the 'Shites' , were they a 'doo wop group',?? or a grunge band???? It's a great name for grunge, don't you think? But maybe glam rock??? what do you think?? Not a great name for glam, unless it's reverse glam!!!! It could be reverse glam, wait....is there really anything called reverse glam??? Wouldn't you call reverse glam 'grunge'.....maybe not, I'm so confused. I bet Grumpy is right, it was a sick plan by the CIA, those sneaky bastards. Those kinky sumbitches tried to infect us with Wayne Newton, Kate Smith and the Four Seasons. I suspect Lawrence Welk and Guy Lombardo as well. Damn.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 01:32 am
This guy should think of a career in fiction . . .

glitterbag

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 01:59 am
I bought everything the Beatles ever recorded. I have 45 rpms, albums, and CD's....the technology kept advancing. Every two weeks when I got my paycheck, I would heads to the local record store, I bought Beatles, The Stones, Otis Redding, Wilson Pickett, Big Maybelle, Prince Foster........ way too many to list.....

izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 02:21 am
@OldGrumpy,
OldGrumpy wrote:

Remember the Birds,

I remember the Byrds because I've not suffered from any head trauma.
Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 02:41 am
I guess this guy thinks "Hippe" is a word.

Where do all the hippies meet, South Street, South Street
Where the dancing is elite, South Street, South Street . . .

glitterbag

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 02:43 am
@izzythepush,
Me either, and I’m not in late stage sp$&@“*&@ dementia.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 02:43 am
There is a song by the Byrds which is vary appropriate to this member. You know, lives in a different universe?

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 03:11 am
Be very very afraid, the filthy music deviants with their mind bending personality erasing drugs are COMING FOR YOU. You will be putty in their hands and they will convince you to register as democrat and vote for Hillary Clinton....even though she isn’t running for ANYTHING. You brought this on yourselves.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 03:22 am
I've seen The Byrds in 1965 (August 15, 1965 Gaumont cinema, Bournemouth), Donovan played then as well ... in the warm-up (plus Charles Dickens, Johnny B. Great & The Quotations, Elkie Brooks, Kenny Lynch, Them & compere Ray Cameron).

And the following year, I watched at the same location The Walker Brothers (playing with them Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick And Tich, The Creation, Hamilton And The Hamilton Movement, The Wishful Thinking, The Quotations, Bob Bain)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 03:29 am
It's all them drugs and sh*t like that . . .

0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 05:30 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
This guy should think of a career in fiction . . .

Those idiots couln't even read notes!!
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 05:31 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I remember the Byrds because I've not suffered from any head trauma.

sorry, you are right, it was 'The Byrds'.
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 05:37 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Where do all the hippies meet, South Street, South Street
Where the dancing is elite, South Street, South Street . . .

In actually, they came nearly ALL, from Laurel Canyon.
And nearly ALL of the singers came from parents with military/psyop backgrounds!
For example, the father of the lead singer from the doors (Jim Morrison), helped starting the vietnam war, as a Colonel in the Army.
Not only that, in the mentioned time you nearly couldn't count the murders happening in Laurel Canyon. Oh and an other idiot came also from Lauren Canyon: Steven Spielberg. Oh Another one: George Lucas!
It is all just One Big Mess. And as I said, a psyop.
OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 05:58 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I bought everything the Beatles ever recorded. I have 45 rpms, albums, and CD's....the technology kept advancing. Every two weeks when I got my paycheck, I would heads to the local record store, I bought Beatles, The Stones, Otis Redding, Wilson Pickett, Big Maybelle, Prince Foster........ way too many to list.....

So?
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 08:55 am
Oh I forgot!

Charles Manson was also a member of the 'gang'. Yep, that one.....
OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 08:57 am
And just another thing. I mentioned their parents had a military background.

Hmmmmm

Quote:
Laurel Canyon Air Force Base

The former Lookout Mountain Air Force Base is a rather unique place. Between World War II and 1963, this facility was in use by the U.S. government as a secret nuclear bomb film unit. The compound was packed with sound-, screening-, and film-processing equipment, and was staffed by filmmakers with a top security clearance. The shroud of secrecy over this place was pulled back only a few years ago.

Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about, eh?!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 09:01 am
I think this dude's sole purpose on the site is to be a contrarian. If he picks up that a sizeable number of posters are for something he wants to play devil's advocate, to stir things up. Except he doesn't know how to do it well.

1. Forums
  2. » Hippe and pop culture in 60's 70's, The Doors, The Birds..
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 09:58:49