Hippe and pop culture in 60's 70's, The Doors, The Birds..

OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 09:14 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
I think this dude's sole purpose on the site is to be a contrarian. If he picks up that a sizeable number of posters are for something he wants to play devil's advocate, to stir things up. Except he doesn't know how to do it well.

contrarian? contrarian? ha h ah a you don't even have a clue what I am telling you. Done some research in this lately? I have and I was surprised, but the truth is what it is. truth!

Or do you really think what I am writing here is not true? If so do explain why you think that?
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 09:39 am
@OldGrumpy,
Nothing? My lawnmower works. But I'm letting the Bermuda seed right now.
OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 09:43 am
@Ponderer,
????
Tryagain

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 09:44 am
Deer Mr G. Rumpy, may I say that any sentient being in possession of a modicum of extrapolation would have deduced the implications of a salient malfunction of such proportions.

Your insight and telemetry stand testament to President Trump and Republican consciousness. Your acumen is compelling, so;

1F YOU C4N R3AD 7H15 M3554G3
1T 53RV35 7O PR0V3
H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N
D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!
1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5!
1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG
17 WA5 H4RD BU7
N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3
Y0UR M1ND 1S
R34D1NG 17 4U70M471C4LLY
W17H0U7 3V3N
7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17,
B3 PROUD! 0NLY
C3R741N P30PL3 C4N
R3AD 7H15!

By the way, the record: Yvan Eht Nioj, was a subliminal recruiting message for the US Navy. Should your detractors suggest otherwise – its just rowlocks!
OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 10:28 am
@Tryagain,
what a lof of hogwash, I assume you really can't do better?
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 10:29 am
ALL the singers in the 60's 70's were part of a huge psyop operation.
what better way to control the opposition then leading it yourself, eh?!
glitterbag

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 11:42 am
@OldGrumpy,
OldGrumpy wrote:

Quote:
Where do all the hippies meet, South Street, South Street
Where the dancing is elite, South Street, South Street . . .

In actually, they came nearly ALL, from Laurel Canyon.
And nearly ALL of the singers came from parents with military/psyop backgrounds!
For example, the father of the lead singer from the doors (Jim Morrison), helped starting the vietnam war, as a Colonel in the Army.
Not only that, in the mentioned time you nearly couldn't count the murders happening in Laurel Canyon. Oh and an other idiot came also from Lauren Canyon: Steven Spielberg. Oh Another one: George Lucas!
It is all just One Big Mess. And as I said, a psyop.

Actually, Jim Morrison's father was a retired Navy Rear Admiral. The Army doesn't have Admirals...but maybe the psyop's have their own terminology.....sneaky damn psyop's,
OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 11:59 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Actually, Jim Morrison's father was a retired Navy Rear Admiral. The Army doesn't have Admirals...but maybe the psyop's have their own terminology.....sneaky damn psyop's,

Well, where did I wrote army? I wrote military. And yes, it was one big psyop.
Not my fault. But if you can't handle that.....
Quote:

George S. Morrison, Admiral and Singer's Father, Dies at 89. George S. Morrison, who commanded the fleet during the Gulf of Tonkin incident that led to an escalation of the Vietnam War and whose son Jim was the lead singer of the Doors, died Nov. 17 in Coronado, Calif.8 dec. 2008

https://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/09/us/09morrison.html<br />

They are ALL a bunch of psychopaths. So much is clear, very clear.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 12:21 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Maybe he served in all four branches of the military like Grandpa Simpson whose rambling narrative has a lot in common with Quahog's. Although Grandpa's is more rooted in reality.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/3/35/Santa-0.png/revision/latest?cb=20160403123755
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 12:49 pm
Quote:
Grandpa's is more rooted in reality.

Why all the denial???
It was very clear one huge psyop, no mistake about that,

O yeah, again some stupid myths busted, maybe it is that? That the 'icons' of the 60-70's weren't icons but cia agents?

we are lied to from all sides for years.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 12:54 pm
@Ponderer,
That Bermuda grass, you don't even have to mow that.
Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 01:03 pm
@OldGrumpy,
OldGrumpy wrote:
For example, the father of the lead singer from the doors (Jim Morrison), helped starting the vietnam war, as a Colonel in the Army.

If you're going to peddle bullsh*t, Bubba, you need to learn to keep track of your own bullsh*t.
OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 01:37 pm
@Setanta,
oh ok My bad, I was in a hurry. But the record is set straight now, thank you.
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 01:38 pm
for people really interested in this:

https://s.s-bol.com/imgbase0/imagebase3/large/FC/1/5/0/6/9200000021176051.jpg
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 01:38 pm
Ah-hahahahahahahahahaha . . .

The record . . . a blind dog would not believe your bullsh*t.
OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 01:39 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
The record . . . a blind dog would not believe your bullsh*t.

What exactly do you think is bullshit?
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 02:14 pm
@OldGrumpy,
I was referring to, questioning, and disputing (in what was my most light-hearted manner) your statement that nothing in this world works the way we think. (Nothing!)
I was saying that the lawnmower starts when I pull the rope. But you can't tell it by looking at the yards. The Bermuda grass is high enough that it is putting out seeds. I figured if I let it go for a while, the grass might crowd out the weeds.
It was also a reference to Turn Turn Turn by the Byrds. About how the Earth still turns.
OldGrumpy

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 02:15 pm
@Ponderer,
Quote:
I was referring to, questioning, and disputing (in what was my most light-hearted manner) your statement that nothing in this world works the way we think. (Nothing!)
I was saying that the lawnmower starts when I pull the rope. But you can't tell it by looking at the yards. The Bermuda grass is high enough that it is putting out seeds. I figured if I let it go for a while, the grass might crowd out the weeds.
It was also a reference to Turn Turn Turn by the Byrds. About how the Earth still turns.

ohh so ok, you had a need to be a bit silly. Well I am ok with that, we need some humor in this grimm and very dark times.
Ponderer

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 02:34 pm
@Setanta,
I'll tell the City that if they say anything. Thank you.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2018 02:44 pm
@OldGrumpy,
Silly? Hey, I'll slap you silly. (Sorry, couldn't resist a good come-back)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/17/2024 at 07:43:12