Journalist Khashoggi’s murder

RABEL222

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 11:25 am
@izzythepush,
This is what Trump may become if reelected. He has an unhealthy respect for people like this and could easily become a murder just like Putin and his middle east heroes.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2021 12:44 pm
Quote:
US intel: Saudi Crown Prince responsible for approving Khashoggi murder

"Since 2017, the Crown Prince has had absolute control of the Kingdom's security and intelligence organizations,
making it highly unlikely that Saudi officials would have carried out an operation of this nature without the Crown
Prince's authorization," the report says.
(cnn)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2021 12:49 pm
@Region Philbis,
Posted that on the Biden thread:

Since the Saudi crown prince approved the killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi - according to the Office of the
Director of National Intelligence
- the State Department has identified 76 Saudi Arabian individuals who may be subject to sanctions under what it is calling the "Khashoggi policy", according to Bloomberg News[/ur
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 26 Feb, 2021 12:57 pm
With Biden circumventing the Crown Prince the question will be raised as to how long will this go on. Will it continue when he is king? This is a country where influence is everything and no shortage of royals with axes to grind after being locked up in a luxury hotel and forced to part with shedloads of loot.

Biden could be giving to wink to another coup.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2021 12:07 pm
Saudi Arabia has executed a man, Mustafa al-Darwish for crimes he allegedly committed as a minor.

He had already retracted his confession which was extracted under torture.

This is despite a promise not to kill minors.

Apparently Saudi Arabia has executed more people in the first half of this year than in the whole of last year.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2021 01:37 pm
@izzythepush,
I will never ever understand the Saudi's...................
izzythepush

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2021 04:22 pm
@glitterbag,
I think it’s all about the Crown Prince consolidating his position. He’s executing a political opponent, dressing it up as a blow against Islamic terrorism.

It’s a message to home and abroad, he’s not going anywhere.

Mame

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2021 06:19 pm
@izzythepush,
And it's likely only to get worse. Think Stalin or Hitler.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2023 12:33 am
@Mame,
Everyone seems to have forgotten Khashoggi. I don't understand it, but I should.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:36:51