15

Journalist Khashoggi’s murder

Region Philbis

4  
Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 10:24 am
@JTT,
off topic
says the individual who constantly derails threads with his obsessive WTC nonsense... Rolling Eyes

3  
Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 10:31 am
@Region Philbis,
This thread is about Khashoggi's murder and Saudi Arabia in general. Nobody has complained about it until some attention seeking numpty came along.

And they're only doing it because they're desperate for attention.

JTT

-2  
Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 03:22 pm
@Region Philbis,
If you think it is nonsense it ought to be easy for you to show how it is nonsense, RP.

What I was pointing out is that izzy uses that lame bit of nonsense just as you are using it now. And yet izzy and everyone else is always going off topic.

2  
Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 11:24 pm
bump

JTT

-1  
Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 07:23 am
@Region Philbis,
says the individual who constantly derails threads with his obsessive WTC nonsense..

You could explain how the Univ of Alaska, Fairbanks study of WTC7 says that NIST's WTC7 is a lie, RF, that it has a ZERO chance of being accurate.

You could explain how you think this is my WTC nonsense when all I do is quote the thousands of architects, engineers, scientists who say the towers were imploded, the usa military scientists I quote describing their PROPRIETARY nanothermite which was found in WTC dust.

You could look at NIST's 3 second WTC7 collapse simulation and note how it looks NOTHING AT ALL LIKE the actual collapse videos of WTC7 taken by numerous media sources and private citizens.
RABEL222

5  
Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 04:18 pm
@JTT,
Go away you pest!
JTT

-1  
Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 04:21 pm
@RABEL222,
OUCH!!!!

2  
Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2019 05:04 pm
@RABEL222,
I'm starting to worry. What happened to JTT? He disappeared around 23 Oct 2014 and didn't reappear until 15 Sept 2019. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any signs of him after 19 Sept 2019????? Maybe he chocked on his own bile.

1  
Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2019 05:10 pm
@glitterbag,
They're probably working up another JTT right now.

2  
Reply Tue 15 Oct, 2019 07:15 pm
@roger,
Oh swell.

hingehead

2  
Reply Wed 16 Oct, 2019 07:04 pm
@glitterbag,
He disappeared around 23 Oct 2014 and didn't reappear until 15 Sept 2019

Well the first date is the day Alvin Stardust died, the second is the day Ric Ocasek died. And on the 19th a St. Louis 9-Year-Old Sneaks Cheese Into Class In Chapstick Bottle

I think I made my point.

2  
Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 01:04 am
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Well the first date is the day Alvin Stardust died,

And the roads are a lot less safe as a result.

Looking at the vid it's just as well they chose Alvin Stardust to be the voice of the Green Cross Code and not Gary Glitter.

2  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2019 04:41 am
A court in Saudi Arabia has sentenced five people to death and jailed three others over the murder of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi last year.

Khashoggi, a prominent critic of the Saudi government, was killed inside the kingdom's consulate in the Turkish city of Istanbul by a team of Saudi agents.

The Saudi public prosecutor said it was the result of a "rogue operation" and put 11 unnamed individuals on trial.

A UN expert has concluded that it was an "extrajudicial execution".

Special Rapporteur Agnes Callamard called for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to be investigated over the killing.

He has denied any involvement, but in October he said he took "full responsibility as a leader in Saudi Arabia, especially since it was committed by individuals working for the Saudi government".

More at link.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-50890633
RABEL222

1  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2019 11:15 am
The Saudi's are almost as good at the political propaganda game as the Russians.

3  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2019 11:22 am
@RABEL222,
They've been paying rich Westerners far longer than Putin.

hingehead

2  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2019 04:36 pm
I wonder if MBS will find it harder to get hit men to follow his orders from now on.

2  
Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2019 05:47 pm
@hingehead,
I doin't the Prince is too concerned.

3  
Reply Tue 24 Dec, 2019 01:46 am
@hingehead,
I don't think they have much choice, let's face it decapitation is better than what Khashoggi endured.

revelette3

1  
Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2019 10:27 am
@glitterbag,
There is nothing to show that Prince Mohammed has been humbled by the global outcry over the murder, as he has continued to crack down against any sign of dissent in his kingdom. The cynical conclusion is that he staged the trial and threw a few underlings to the dogs to give friendly foreign leaders — including President Trump and Mr. Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who has a chummy relationship with the prince — a pretext for carrying on with business as usual.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/26/opinion/jamal-khashoggi-saudi-arabia.html