Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (2017)

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2018 12:43 pm
Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For (2017).
Quote:
1 Google, Inc.

2 Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.

3 The Boston Consulting Group, Inc.

4 Baird

5 Edward Jones

6 Genentech

7 Ultimate Software

8 salesforce.com

9 Acuity

10 Quicken Loans

11 Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc

12 KPMG LLP

13 Intuit Inc.

14 Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants

15 SAS

16 Burns & McDonnell

17 Capital One

18 Workday

19 Stryker Corporation

20 CHG Healthcare Services

21 Publix Super Markets

22 Camden Property Trust

23 Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP

24 David Weekley Homes

25 Cooley LLP

26 Hilton Worldwide

27 Veterans United Home Loans

28 Recreational Equipment, Inc. (REI)

29 EY

30 Nugget Market, Inc.

31 Texas Health Resources, Inc.

32 Hyatt Hotels Corporation

33 Marriott International

34 Pinnacle Financial Partners

35 USAA (United Services Automobile Association)

36 St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

37 NuStar Energy L.P.

38 ARI

39 NVIDIA Corporation

40 World Wide Technology, Inc.

41 Hilcorp

42 VMware, Inc.

43 Credit Acceptance

44 TDIndustries

45 Scripps Health

46 Atlantic Health System

47 Navy Federal Credit Union

48 The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated

49 The Container Store

50 Mars, Inc.

51 Plante Moran

52 W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.

53 Perkins Coie LLP

54 Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company

55 JM Family Enterprises, Inc.

56 Children's Healthcare of Atlanta

57 Encompass Home Health

58 Whole Foods Market

59 SAP America

60 Adobe Systems Incorporated

61 Southern Ohio Medical Center

62 Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.

63 Delta Air Lines

64 Deloitte

65 Alston & Bird LLP

66 Activision Blizzard, Inc.

67 Cisco

68 QuikTrip

69 American Express

70 Roche Diagnostics Corporation (aka Roche Holdings Inc.)

71 Autodesk, Inc.

72 IKEA Holding U.S., Inc.

73 Novo Nordisk Inc.

74 Rackspace Hosting

75 Hyland

76 Build-A-Bear Workshop

77 CarMax

78 Slalom Consulting

79 Four Seasons Hotels, LTD

80 Protiviti

81 Cadence

82 First American

83 TEKsystems

84 Mayo Clinic

85 Regeneron

86 OhioHealth

87 Sheetz, Inc

88 Accenture

89 American Fidelity Assurance Company

90 Bright Horizons Family Solutions

91 Aflac, Inc.

92 Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare

93 AT&T

94 Nordstrom Inc.

95 Baker Donelson

96 Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP

97 Baptist Health South Florida

98 PCL Construction Enterprises, Inc.

99 FedEx Corporation

100 Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America

https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/100-best/2017
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,969 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2018 12:45 pm
About methodology

Quote:
The FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list recognizes and celebrates the very best companies at maximizing the human potential of their organizations.

Great Place to Work ranks the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For by comparing participants scores against similarly-sized peers to choose companies that perform the best on the following characteristics:

•Great Place to Work For All: A great workplace is one in which employees report high levels of trust throughout the organization. Employees say leaders are credible and treat people fairly and with respect. Employees are proud to be part of the organization, and genuinely enjoy spending time with each other. Furthermore, survey results indicate that all employees consistently experience this great workplace, regardless of who they are or what they do.

•Executive Team Effectiveness: Employees consistently experience great leadership, which is marked by a high degree of confidence in leaders and employees experience of a coherent strategy throughout the business, driven by leaders strong communication, competence, integrity, and authentic connection to their people.

•Innovation: Employees consistently report having the opportunity and willingness to engage in cultural behaviors that drive sustainable business performance through innovation. This includes their ability to continuously improve, adapt quickly, and generate game-changing opportunities.

•People-Focused Programs: Generous programs and practices are integrated and grounded in the companies values, and designed to deliver variety, originality, and inclusiveness with a human touch.

Each company is scored on our analysis of anonymous employee responses to more than 50 survey questions on our Trust Index® Survey, together with our evaluation of company programs and practices as measured through our Culture Audit© assessment. More than 315,000 employees provided feedback to determine the winners of the 2018 list. To be considered, companies needed to have at least 1,000 employees and receive enough survey responses to achieve a 95% confidence level with no more than a 5% margin of error.

The FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For excel at creating measurably great places to work for all.

https://www.greatplacetowork.com/best-workplaces/100-best/2017
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 15 Oct, 2018 07:55 pm
All corporate shills who's employees are centrist pieces of **** and any money they donate to candidates are considered "corporate donations" and should be shunned.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 02:38 pm
@maporsche,
What the hell is this supposed to mean?
maporsche

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 03:40 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

What the hell is this supposed to mean?

It was sarcasm.

There are several on this board who, I'm sure you've noticed, are anti-corporation. In previous instances (I'm not going to search for them) I've been called a shill (and worse) for working for a corporation, making decent money, and being a neoliberal because "I've got mine" or some other such bullshit.

The campaign contribution piece is in reference to when I (as an individual citizen, who has no access to any politician at any level - nor have I ever received a 'favor') make a campaign contribution to a candidate or a party I have to select the 'industry' I work for. My individual citizen contributions are then bucketed under the "financial industry" and the various websites that show X dollars came from the "financial industry" instead of "left-leaning-citizen". Also, the fact that I can donate more than $25 (now, I'm a "big-dollar" donation too) and have at least once reached the limit for an candidate also makes me a centrist piece of **** only looking out for my industry, at least in the eyes of some.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2018 04:50 pm
@maporsche,
Now it makes sense.
0 Replies