gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 05:40 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:


Oh so you're one of those I'll believe it when I see it guys? How many times have you seen Jesus and once and for all is He black or white.



I'e never seen Caesar or Genghis Khan either. Enough people did.

I've never yet read a believable account of anybody seeing a demon.
0 Replies
 
roger
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 07:34 pm
I've had one experience of two way telepathy. The possibility of coincidence was too remote for belief. No sign of devine intervention was noted, however.
0 Replies
 
El-Diablo
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 07:39 pm
Hes so black. Black and kvlt \m/
0 Replies
 
El-Diablo
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 07:39 pm
Quote:
I'e never seen Caesar or Genghis Khan either. Enough people did.

I've never yet read a believable account of anybody seeing a demon.


demons AND god
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 07:44 pm
gungasnake wrote:
blueveinedthrobber wrote:


Oh so you're one of those I'll believe it when I see it guys? How many times have you seen Jesus and once and for all is He black or white.



I'e never seen Caesar or Genghis Khan either. Enough people did.

I've never yet read a believable account of anybody seeing a demon.


So you don't believe the Bible, the infallible word of God which gives first hand accounts of Jesus casting out demons to be a reliable source, right?
Interesting.
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 09:53 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

So you don't believe the Bible, the infallible word of God which gives first hand accounts of Jesus casting out demons to be a reliable source, right?
Interesting.


I believe Jesus was basically who he claimed to be, the ressurection a true story. The new testament in my view would be easier to read if the stories about casting out demons hadn't been added to it.

Got a demon problem? Here's what I recommend:

http://www.internetguncatalog.com/pics/41011.jpg

That's the Marlin lever-action 45/70, basically America's most lethal gun. With 420 grain hardcast bullets it will drop rhinos and elephants and the demons will not stick around to find out if it'll drop them.
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 10:03 pm
How can you be sure if you've never seen one much less ventilated one?
0 Replies
 
Green Witch
 
  1  
Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 10:21 pm
Gungasnake - you need to read the book "Chance" by Amir Aczel (now don't let his name scare you). He actually writes about investing, but his real talent is figuring explaining odds and coincidence. If you are bold enough to read the book you will see that this study of yours really doesn't say much to help your cause. I'm too tired to explain it now, but it really is very interesting.

I did hear a great quote on NPR today:
"I am not half so afraid of Satan as I am of those who are afraid of him"
-St. Teresa of Avila
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Evolution 101 - Discussion by gungasnake
Typing Equations on a PC - Discussion by Brandon9000
The Future of Artificial Intelligence - Discussion by Brandon9000
The well known Mind vs Brain. - Discussion by crayon851
Scientists Offer Proof of 'Dark Matter' - Discussion by oralloy
Blue Saturn - Discussion by oralloy
Bald Eagle-DDT Myth Still Flying High - Discussion by gungasnake
DDT: A Weapon of Mass Survival - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Who Just Called?
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 02/26/2021 at 09:04:12