As many Italians are wondering if the shooting of their repo

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 08:05 am
As many Italians are wondering if the shooting of their reporter, Giuliana Sgrena, was indeed an "accident", I'd like to tell you some interesting facts, I've recently known from the Iraqi press. It developed that American soldiers who shot at Sgrena's vehicle turned out to be servicemen of special units, enhanced personal security of US Ambassador to Iraq, John D. Negroponte. It's enough to remember that during his ambassadorship in Honduras human rights violations became systematic. Moreover, Battalion 3-16 became his brainchild, too. This special intelligence unit was trained by the CIA and Argentine military and was involved in numerous kidnapping, tortures and killing hundreds of people, including US missionaries, in Honduras, El SalvadorÂ… And Negroponte not only knew about it but also supported and continued to collaborate with these daredevils. Thus, I'm not surprised if it becomes known that some of those death squad members are among his present diplomatic safeguarding in Iraq. Then the situation with recent "Italian accident" in Iraq becomes clear for everyone.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 438 • Replies: 1
No top replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 01:33 pm
It's also necessary to remember that John Negropontes father fought in WW2 and as we all know, there were Nazi's who also fought in WW2. Those very same Nazi's were responsible for many atrocities during the war. Therefore, the US Servicemen and women in Iraq are obviously Nazi's bent on world domination through the use of torture and violence.
0 Replies