Facebook banned me from posting in any group.

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2018 09:44 pm
I didnt even do anything
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,293 • Replies: 3
No top replies

A widow

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2018 11:10 pm
It is TRUE the FB and other platforms censor certain posts. They don't admit it, but it is true. I posted a few comments on a Yahoo link. One of my posts was published. But the second one, which was a polite opposing view, was not published. I just studied a class in informatics (the study of analytic (computer) information). The government is using FB and other platforms to gather information about EVERYONE. They will use all information about individuals to place you in a category of . . . various things . . . medical care, your political position, tagging you for a tax audit . . . the list goes on. My statement is quoting my textbook. Thus, it is not a personal statement. So, if FB banned you, they may not like your disposition on whatever you advertise. Keep posting your point, that FB banned you. Because when you do, then people get the message of their phoniness. I do use FB for photos and political statements. But that is about all. I like keeping in touch with friends and family. Other than that, it's kind of boring. Good luck to you.
seac

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2018 01:12 am
@A widow,
I have friends who repost a lot of political videos and strong views on current events. They aren't getting banned. Maybe you have to get a complaint from another FB user to get banned.
singlesucks13

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2018 11:04 am
@seac,
Its the groups part of facebook I got banned from
0 Replies