Christmas is fast approaching. Any ideas for a good place to vacay?

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2018 03:37 am
Three months more and it’s Christmas already! It’s expected that malls will be filled with a lot of shoppers and gift items will be in demand! This is the culture of thousands of families but mine is a little laid back. We go on a vacay to a foreign country and spend the rest of Christmas season to that place. Last year, we went to Maldives and now I’m thinking about taking the family to Europe! I heard there’s a lot of good places to visit there! Do you have any suggestions? Your comments are very much appreciated!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,354 • Replies: 5
No top replies

laughoutlood

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2018 07:19 am
maxdancona

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2018 07:30 am
@ronhoward86,
I am going to Mexico (which I highly recommend)! I love the idea of travelling rather than shopping.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2018 07:51 am
@ronhoward86,
Gaawd... not the C-word already.

As for visiting Europe, it all depends what you're looking for and how old your kids are.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 19 Sep, 2018 11:14 am
@ronhoward86,
Quote:
...to a foreign country...

...and where pray tell, do you live the rest of the year?

Because if you live in Canada then Mexico would be foreign and if you live in Mexico then Canada constitutes foreign.

As for Europe, that's a rather widespread area. Is there a type of weather you prefer?

Top recommendations would be Minsk and Lviv.
0 Replies

visceral

Reply Thu 20 Sep, 2018 08:37 pm
@laughoutlood,
Monterey California , good weather, good food, and breathtaking shoreline!
0 Replies