I think 9/11 conspiracy theories are too stupid to discuss.

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 05:54 pm
A couple members here keep trying to draw me into idiotic, endless conspiracy theories about missiles and falling buildings to validate their ridiculous ideas about some undefined conspiracy. This is partially my fault, because I did indulge myself to see if there was anything interesting in these conspiracies. I convinced myself that there isn't, and I lost interest.

I want to make it absolutely clear. I think these theories are so ridiculous and the arguments so idiotic that (other than this final post) it isn't worth my time. I did spend some time talking to you people. And, now I am done.

So please, run off and play with yourselves. I don't owe you anything. I think you all are clowns. One person here keeps saying that I am a coward for not answering his brilliant theories about nano-termites and free-fall missiles. So be it, I don't care.

This ridiculous upsurge in these nonsense post every September is one thing. But, you don't have the right to demand that other people pay an attention.

I honestly don't care. I am only saying this because you people mentioning me by name. I don't think getting into this nonsense discussion with you is worth my time (or yours if you think about it).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 487 • Replies: 9

Glennn

Reply Sun 16 Sep, 2018 08:50 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I think these theories are so ridiculous and the arguments so idiotic

Someone who didn't know that the steel core of the Towers was a continuous vertical structure from basement to top floor, and who offered the explanation that the core might have disconnected and dropped down to account for the virtual freefall of the upper block of the Tower really has no business referring to those who corrected him as having idiotic arguments.
Quote:
and free-fall missiles.

I rest my case . . .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 01:35 am
Almost as stupid as starting another bloody 9/11 conspiracy thread in the mistaken belief it will stop them talking about it.
roger

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 01:57 am
@izzythepush,
Laughing
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 12:36 pm
If it's so much a waste of time, why do you keep immersing yourself in the topics? Is it perhaps that, in reality/your truth, you enjoy the back and forth squabbling?
Glennn

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 01:02 pm
Well yeah, Max, it was rather shortsighted of you to bring the subject up again. The outcome of the last time you decided to discuss the matter is not going to miraculously change in a new thread.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 04:31 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
A couple members here keep trying to draw me into idiotic . . .

When did I do that?
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2018 10:18 am
So much for the unwavering support for free speech (in a general sense, not in the Bill of Rights sense).

I see wavering...
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2018 10:19 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Is it perhaps that, in reality/your truth, you enjoy the back and forth squabbling?

Max‽ Nooooooooo
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 21 Sep, 2018 12:17 pm
Camlok wrote:
US legislators always want to control the scenarios so they can crush the truth, Finn. You know this. Look at the "set up to fail" fraud that was the 9/11 commission.

You do know that the NIST WTC7 study has been shown to be a total lie, a total fraud by a careful, rigorous, scientific forensic engineering study, don't you?

You understand the implications of that, don't you?

[Finn will now flee, seeking shelter from reality]

... from a thread on Kavanaugh (completely out of the blue) https://able2know.org/topic/476867-1
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I think 9/11 conspiracy theories are too stupid to discuss.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 02:21:55