About Prince's William and Harry.

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 01:13 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
"Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Changing princes in mid thread..does anyone think Harry is Charles's son?"

only because most people seem to think he is James Hewitt's son....skin colour etc etc.

And therefore not a Royal at all.

Those who rule by the gene should have their genes tested as a rule.
"I agree," as I assume that they may have Latin genes.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 01:24 pm
Re: Update
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:
From another Forum, I've heard that Prince William is now living with a older Women in her house.
Now I've heard, "that there's no affairs with this woman, because she's a Witch helping him find his Soul Mate through Spiritual Guidence." Laughing
0 Replies

Duke of Lancaster

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 02:30 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
"Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

only because most people seem to think he is James Hewitt's son....skin colour etc etc.

There's no such thing as Latin genes. Latin is not a race. You're either Black, Caucasian, Native Indian, Mulatto or asiatic (hebroic)
What did they teach you in school??
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 08:18 pm
Duke of Lancaster wrote:
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
"Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

There's no such thing as Latin genes. Latin is not a race. You're either Black, Caucasian, Native Indian, Mulatto or asiatic (hebroic)
What did they teach you in school??
And what kind of people dominated France?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 08:34 pm
Caucasians . . . although lived there is a more appropriate term than dominated . . .
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 08:55 pm
Setanta wrote:
Caucasians . . . although lived there is a more appropriate term than dominated . . .
Caucasion, hmmm, "was that even used before 1776?" The UN must have been missinformed, therefore I should not believe their nonsence and throw out their book of History of France. Well, if your so called Caucasians just live there, but never had much control, then it must have been the Normad's that dominated France, that's alot of work for a small village.
0 Replies

Duke of Lancaster

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 09:34 am
Setanta wrote:
Caucasion, hmmm, "was that even used before 1776?" The UN must have been missinformed, therefore I should not believe their nonsence and throw out their book of History of France. Well, if your so called Caucasians just live there, but never had much control, then it must have been the Normad's that dominated France, that's alot of work for a small village.

The word "caucasian" or "White is a term used for whites of European ancestry. In other words, it's a race. Pick up a book, for crying out loud.

Who cares about France anyway, and what does France and 1776 have to do with anything?

By the way missy, the corect words are "misinformed," "nonsense" and "a lot."
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 01:14 pm
Quote:
Prince Williams Gets Mast of Arts Degree

Saturday June 11, 2005 7:01 PM

LONDON (AP) - Prince William learned Saturday that he had achieved a master of arts degree in geography. The 22-year-old son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana logged onto the Internet to discover that he had received a 2:1 grade for his four-year course at St. Andrews University, Scotland.

A 2:1 denotes an upper second-class degree, a very respectable achievement.

The prince, who is second in line to the British throne, did better than his father, who received a 2:2, or lower second class degree for his honors degree in history at Trinity College, Cambridge.

``William got an upper second class honors (degree). He's delighted. Everyone is absolutely delighted. His father's very proud,'' said a spokesman for Charles's Clarence House office.

William said last year that he was hoping to get a 2:1 but a lot depended on his 10,000-word dissertation on coral reefs.

The prince, who turns 23 later this month, had a somewhat rocky start to his academic life in the isolated Scottish town in Fife.

In his first term, he struggled to adjust but eventually settled down after switching his course from history of art to geography.

St. Andrews became a haven for the prince, with the media largely adhering to his father's request that he be left alone during his studies. Locals grew used to having a royal around town.

William, who will graduate at the end of June, plans to sign up for military training at Sandhurst, the prestigious military academy south of London where his younger brother, Harry, began his studies last month.
Source
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 03:53 pm
Quote:
Prince Charles's new wife Camilla appeared for the first time on Saturday on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, an iconic setting for royal appearances before the British public.

Camilla, styled the Duchess of Cornwell, was taking part in her first Trooping the Color ceremony as a member of the royal family to mark Queen Elizabeth's official birthday.

During the procession Camilla rode in a carriage with her step-son Prince William.

http://www.metronews.ca/reuters_international.asp?id=77917
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2005 07:15 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Quote:
Prince Williams Gets Mast of Arts Degree

Saturday June 11, 2005 7:01 PM

LONDON (AP) - Prince William learned Saturday that he had achieved a master of arts degree in geography. The 22-year-old son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana logged onto the Internet to discover that he had received a 2:1 grade for his four-year course at St. Andrews University, Scotland.

A 2:1 denotes an upper second-class degree, a very respectable achievement.

The prince, who is second in line to the British throne, did better than his father, who received a 2:2, or lower second class degree for his honors degree in history at Trinity College, Cambridge.

``William got an upper second class honors (degree). He's delighted. Everyone is absolutely delighted. His father's very proud,'' said a spokesman for Charles's Clarence House office.

William said last year that he was hoping to get a 2:1 but a lot depended on his 10,000-word dissertation on coral reefs.

The prince, who turns 23 later this month, had a somewhat rocky start to his academic life in the isolated Scottish town in Fife.

In his first term, he struggled to adjust but eventually settled down after switching his course from history of art to geography.

St. Andrews became a haven for the prince, with the media largely adhering to his father's request that he be left alone during his studies. Locals grew used to having a royal around town.

William, who will graduate at the end of June, plans to sign up for military training at Sandhurst, the prestigious military academy south of London where his younger brother, Harry, began his studies last month.
Source
And people wana know why I want to be in the barracks of Sandhurst.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 01:06 pm
http://today.reuters.co.uk/genImage.aspx?uri=2005-06-11T135327Z_01_KWA146683_RTRUKOP_2_PICTURE0.jpg&resize=full

Why does William have his hand on his belt? And why I do I find him doing this a lot? Maybe before these PIC's were taken, he was foolin around with some Slag.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 04:49 pm
And people wana know why I want to be in the barracks of Sandhurst.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Is it because of both Princes, or just the "hot" (not!!) william? Hmmm?? I can't say that a second class (upper) attracts me, I know someone who got a first class in Cambridge. Better than him in every way...
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 05:01 pm
This is one of the funnest threads I've seen in these parts in quite some time. Bravo, all, especially Ms. Malaprop. Carry on!
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 05:04 pm
Why does William have his hand on his belt? And why I do I find him doing this a lot?

Hmmm....maybe you should ask why you find yourself looking at that certain direction alot...whatever happened to the red hair dentist? :wink:
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 02:49 am
pragmatic wrote:
Why does William have his hand on his belt? And why I do I find him doing this a lot?

Hmmm....maybe you should ask why you find yourself looking at that certain direction alot...whatever happened to the red hair dentist? :wink:
Interresting how you put 2 and 2 together like that. The weirdest thing is, the Royal's made controbutions to this particular University. Even wierder is that the Dentist's last name is in the Spencer's Family Tree.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 03:34 am
pragmatic wrote:

Interresting how you put 2 and 2 together like that. The weirdest thing is, the Royal's made controbutions to this particular University. Even wierder is that the Dentist's last name, is in the Spencer's Family Tree.
Also, this tells how they have foriegn aid, and foriegn students. http://www.pinellascounty.org/articles/pdf/Todd_0404_beacon.pdf
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 09:47 pm
You have, with the royal family (shall I mention that Diana Spencer's family and prince harry also have red hair??) what the chinese call a "yuen fen" - some sort of fate, connection with them. Really, I find that fascinating. maybe its a sign you'll be ... oh what the heck, hitched with them one day. Then we'll have another Mary Donaldson, but it'll be American and the UK, instead of Australian and Denmark and I guess your career as an American princess will come true!!
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 09:48 pm
hey - if it does (the wedding prediction) I gotta be there! I have never been to a wedding before...

Funny, just a few threads ago I was dismissing future telling in the context of relationships...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 10:12 pm
It seems from your posts, Constitutional Girl, that you actually mentioned the name of your dental clinic fellow. Or was that a facsimile? You accused him of what I don't remember, but an aggressive act.

I doubt both that he did that, and don't want a2k implicated in any mention of this fellow.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 05:25 pm
This just in.
Army shambles

THE one place on Earth you'd think Prince Harry would be safe is inside an Army camp with armed guards at the gate.
But as our staggering investigation today reveals, security at Sandhurst is a shambles.

Our man was able to drive in after using a false name to make an appointment with the military academy's librarian.

For seven hours he was able to roam at will, even photographing documents that gave details of Harry's military life.

Most worrying of all, the Sun man was able to build a fake bomb and film it with his secret camera.

If he had been a terrorist, the third in line to the throne could have been dead by now.

This is the third time The Sun has planted a "bomb" at the heart of a supposedly ultra-secure zone.

First it was the Commons, and then Windsor Castle. Now it is the home of the cream of our future Army officers.

Next week, the Queen visits Sandhurst for a passing out parade.

The Army had better get its act together before then.
0 Replies