Learn something new everyday

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 10:46 pm
You're not a player? Heh, you really do learn something new everyday!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 10:49 pm
I'm so not a player...but I am in training, and I think I'm catching on pretty quick. Hehehe
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 10:54 pm
So, you aspire to be a player?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 10:54 pm
No, I aspire to have the confidence of a player.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 10:58 pm
Interesting.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:02 pm
What do you mean by that?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:06 pm
I kind of think of you as a male me. You're wanting to have the confidence of a player is like me wanting to have the confidence to smile openly at random strangers.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:12 pm
I think our basic kicky is not a player at all. But he is a natural writer, synthesizer, fantasizer, and by listening to some of the little wires of light that come off of his write-play-talking, people just grab on to the idea of him as a player, it is easy to do that.

Alternately, a woman who was looking for a nonplayer as a descriptive would be very saddened, as our Kicky adores playing in many ways.

He is a veritable almond blossom or perhaps some sort of mandorle to me, an older woman; all I can say is that he should stand his ground as himself, he is only going to get better, and lucky the woman who appreciates him.

How the hell did I get off on this.

Whatever, I wish the kick would get some confidence
And you too, lilK. I have no clue if you are right for each other so I won't go there. But you are both well wrought individuals who are only going to get stronger and better and you're pretty good as it is.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:14 pm
Littlek, I also would like to have the confidence to smile openly at random strangers, like you. Lately, I have actually done it on a few occasions. I don't know what it is, but I just feel stronger more often lately. Of course, I still haven't had the balls to actually talk to some stranger out of the blue, but these things take time.

I have this image of you as a person who doesn't have much self-consciousness. It seems to me like you just do what you do, you act like you act, and you don't let what other people think affect you. And that is why I can't see you as lacking confidence.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:15 pm
Thanks Osso - I know that about me, but I don't think that the men in my proximity do.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:15 pm
Oh, Osso, you got in there quick, didn't you? Thank you for saying such nice things!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:21 pm
kickycan wrote:
Littlek, I also would like to have the confidence to smile openly at random strangers, like you. Lately, I have actually done it on a few occasions. I don't know what it is, but I just feel stronger more often lately. Of course, I still haven't had the balls to actually talk to some stranger out of the blue, but these things take time.

I have this image of you as a person who doesn't have much self-consciousness. It seems to me like you just do what you do, you act like you act, and you don't let what other people think affect you. And that is why I can't see you as lacking confidence.

Kicky, when I quit smoking, I felt great about myself - if I could quit, I could do anything. That lasted for years.

You're right that I do what I do and am who I am. Again, as I responded to Osso, I don't have much faith that the men I meet daily have any interest in that. Either that, or they think as you did/do, that I don't want or need a man in my life.

Why is it always all about men. Time to think how this affects my life beyond men.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:22 pm
Interesting.
0 Replies

gravy

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:22 pm
Yikes.
All this time I was thinking Kickycan was the "kid" LittleK brought to the "playdate", that made everything go more smoothly, and now they were just bantering about "playing" that transpired!

and I call myself an english speaking person.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:23 pm
hehehehe..... Did you get it all figured out Gravy?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:26 pm
Haha, gravy http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/froehlich/rofl.gif

You two - littlek and kicky - should meet one of these
days. What have you got to lose?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:27 pm
Nothing, really. Maybe in April....

I wish I could stay up and anylize all night, but I have to go to bed.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:29 pm
Maybe? Oh, come on, you're not going to back out are you? Don't make me come over there, missy!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:29 pm
good night littlek, sweet dreams.

kicky, I think you should take the train to Boston and
surprise littlek. Buy some flowers for her and take
her out to dinner.
0 Replies

gravy

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:30 pm
Yes.
now I am with it and amazed at the applicability of the topic, that also tempts me to run underneath the cloaking device....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 03:14:04