hypocrits at centerburg high school

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 09:08 pm
Personally i am a strong believer in saying what you mean and meaning what you say. If you believe in something then you do not contradict yourself. Our so called GOD SQUAD does just that. See they bring the bible into every argument and don't even know how it apply's or if it apply's. they say how you have to be nice and loving when i definitely heard all of them making fun of a kid in our grade b/c he had a little misshap and couldn't sleep for a while so he thought of some religious questions to ask the god squad....it's funny b/c they answered nothing. TAKE THIS AS A BIT OF ADVISE.... don't mess with people and think nothing will come of it, one day you'll figure that out but i really hope you learn it in high school when nothing serious will happen. don't talk about that guy and how dare you compare him to j.t. u used to be best friends with her for gosh sakes.....let's all go read the bible now and maybe then i will talk to you about religion. (anyone thinking i'm atheist...def not i go to church every sunday!)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,202 • Replies: 29
No top replies

lefty06

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 09:52 pm
Who are you? And who's antigodsquad?

Our whole school's up in arms over this, and I don't even know who you guys are.

And you aren't a christian just because you go to church; huge mistake that people make.
0 Replies

theantibuddha

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 04:12 am
Re: hypocrits at centerburg high school
In cases like this you need to think just one thing.

WWJD

So, in this situation what would Jackie Chan do?
0 Replies

antigodsquad

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 10:45 am
hey, centerburg06, can you give me a clue who you are? I think i have an idea but i'm not sure.
0 Replies

kdiddy

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 11:19 am
This whole "God Squad" thing has gotten out of control!!! It's driving me nuts........all the ladies in that group are definitely not following what the bible says.....if they are what they say they are then they will not judge others and will not look down on people and what they do.......they will not talk about people and assume things they shouldn't assume because they obviously don't know diddly squat about it.....I'm seriously tired of this....i stand by the one person they called a jerk 1st period.......i love him to death........there's been so many friendships broken because of this and it's asinine...seriously, when will it stop?!?!?!?! All they want to do is think they are "christians," but they aren't in my eyes.....they sit up in that room and talk about ppl and how horrible they are and prolly think that all of us are goin to hell because of it.....get over it and leave it alone....if we don't want to go to church we won't so stop pushing it....leaving god and the bible at home and at your church STOP BRINGING IT INTO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! Mad
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 01:06 pm
kdiddy wrote:
This whole "God Squad" thing has gotten out of control!!! It's driving me nuts........all the ladies in that group are definitely not following what the bible says.....if they are what they say they are then they will not judge others and will not look down on people and what they do.......they will not talk about people and assume things they shouldn't assume because they obviously don't know diddly squat about it.....I'm seriously tired of this....i stand by the one person they called a jerk 1st period.......i love him to death........there's been so many friendships broken because of this and it's asinine...seriously, when will it stop?!?!?!?! All they want to do is think they are "christians," but they aren't in my eyes.....they sit up in that room and talk about ppl and how horrible they are and prolly think that all of us are goin to hell because of it.....get over it and leave it alone....if we don't want to go to church we won't so stop pushing it....leaving god and the bible at home and at your church STOP BRINGING IT INTO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!! Mad

This is great stuff Smile I can't wait to see the 2hr special on network TV.

What state are you people living in? You don't have to tell us the town, but maybe just the state and county...
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 01:43 pm
it's Ohio im guessing by the all the locations
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 02:19 pm
El-Diablo wrote:
it's Ohio im guessing by the all the locations

Yup, looks like Ohio. What the heck is going on out there?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 02:30 pm
What is the problem in Centerburg? The post is so cryptic, it's difficult to understand the basis for the complaint.
0 Replies

centerburg06

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 04:44 pm
i'm a junior mr/miss lefty...and i get along with most ppl but i really can't stand half the things you guys say...i like u as ppl..well most of u...but you guys make everything about god and you don't back your ranting about god up...so this is our complaint
0 Replies

centerburg06

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 04:44 pm
antigodsquad.........i'll tell u who i am monday..lol you know who i am idiot.. just kidding ya
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 05:09 pm
What a treat to watch this debate...you guys go...
0 Replies

Rex the Wonder Squirrel

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:48 am
Why don't we take this discussion to here, where everyone involved can speak their mind?

Plus, we won't clog a2k with more than one thread on basically the same topic.
0 Replies

centerburg06

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 12:53 pm
okay this discussion is over
0 Replies

fanaticofincubus

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 09:21 pm
all i have to say is, ITS CENTERBURG...dont worry, once we're gone guys, we will be in the real world....where their are actually varieties of people. small christian town. theres no lie in that statement. theres not much you can do about the way they're leading their lives.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2005 10:19 pm
I make an effort to interject here that you are actually in the real world of the world wide web. Which is why Noddy mentioned you'd be smart to cut your real names.

We are an interesting forum for conversation and knowledge here, with participants around the globe. Not that that should spur you to further drama, as the text of the drama is already in place.

I am interjecting this comment to let you know we are not uninterested in your problems, but would like you to know we are listening, and to welcome you all to the larger space of a2k. Some of the thousands of members are religious in your ideas of christian, religious but not relating to your ideas, spiritual in some way, irreligious, are hostile, don't care at all, or have complex developed philosophies of their own, and argue vehemently on any of these views.

I speak up since you folks seem to have not noticed your conversation isn't private.
Alternately, if you are using it as a podium, we'd all like to - at some point - get a word in edgewise.

Let me mention, as an aside, that I am impressed with your general language ability.
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 07:10 am
theantibuddah wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
In cases like this you need to think just one thing.

WWJD

So, in this situation what would Jackie Chan do?

That's what I'm talking about!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 08:39 am
This is the second thread about the same thing. >>sigh<< We all know you think that these girls are horrid. Why don't you man up and tell them yourselves instead of complaining to a bunch of strangers?

If you have something to say, we'd love to hear it. But telling us won't solve the problem. If you came to bitch, that's one thing...I can vouch that the people here are great listeners....but you seem to want a solution. And the only way to solve this is to talk to the offenders.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 08:46 am
why so many threads on one conversation?
0 Replies

QH787Independence

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 03:47 pm
Who's the real hypocrite here?

Ok, so I have a question...the majority of the people who have been visiting and responding to this sight have been acusing these girls of being hypocrites, yet look at yourselves. You are attacking them for attacking you! You responding to the way you say they are treating you, by doing the very same thing back. I would say that when you condemn someone for doing something that you yourself are doing....that is definitely some form of hypocrisy...so who's the real hypocrites here?
0 Replies