That was less than informative!

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 11:21 pm
I tried to send a Private Message to another member. This is the message I keep getting. I can't send a Private Message and here is why. I don't exactly understand the instructions, as to how you contact someone, from this site, to allow you to participate in Private Message.

"You have not met the PM privilege requirements for sending out PMs. Access to PMs is given to users after a period of good standing during which they have been active members of the community. To contact the site staff submit a ticket at http://help.able2know.com"

I'm confused, so I posted the question. I couldn't find anyone to ask....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 907 • Replies: 6
No top replies

roger

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 11:31 pm
There is a minimum number of posts, for one thing, Wildflower. If there are other requirements, I'm not aware of what they are. In one exceptional situation, I and Montana have both relayed PMs, and sent email addys to a third party. I don't supose that helps much.
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 11:37 pm
Why don't you click on the link and contact the staff?
0 Replies

Einherjar

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 12:55 am
You have to stick around for a while before you get PM priviledges, this is to prevent people from signing up just to spam advertisements. Not sure what the requirements are though.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 07:12 am
I do believe that there are a number of parameters that a member has to meet before he can PM. What they are is not published, for obvious reasons.

I agree with Adrian. Click on the link, and maybe you can get some more information.
0 Replies

Wildflower63

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 04:09 am
I have close to 400 posts, on this site. I don't get where that is someone joins to send out SPAM. If there were some obvious link to a person, I would never have posted this question at all.

Would someone tell me where this link is? I honestly did not see a link.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 04:13 am
Wildflower - scroll down to the bottom of this page.

Underneath the information about the time, you will see a row of small words - these are links:

Premium Services :: Link to Us :: Free Toolbar :: A2K Gear :: Disclaimer - Terms of Use :: Privacy Policy :: Contact Us :: Help

Click on "contact us" to send a message to the moderators with your query.

See it?

(Or just click on the link you have received as part of the message you got when you tried to send a PM: http://help.able2know.com

You copied it into your first post here.)
0 Replies