Unlinking FB page from daughters

MyraC

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 08:08 am
My 15 year old daughters FB page used for modeling is linked to my personal account. Can I create a FB with her info and link the business page already set up or will I lose everything and have to create a new page?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,606 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 08:56 am
@MyraC,
Are you an administrator on her page? Then just create another FB account and make that the administrator. I'm not really sure what you're asking. Pages have administrators; they aren't the same as personal accounts.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 10:21 pm
just tell her to eliminate link to your account.
0 Replies

MyraC

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2018 11:15 pm
The reason I'm wanting to unlink is because when she posts replies to photographers etc, it shows as posted by Myra Casey instead of her name even though the page itself is listed as her name but it does so because it was set up through my FB account. If I create a FB account in her name I want to be able to link the page we already use instead of losing everything.
jespah

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2018 06:35 am
@MyraC,
You should be able to make anyone an admin on the page that you want to. But of course they have to have an actual FB account first.

Oh and BTW, once you do, there's a way (keep in mind FB moves things all the time so hunt around if I don't give you the exact way your setup is) to, when you are ready to post, to pull down -- usually it's a small arrow to the right of the post -- to post as the page or as yourself.
0 Replies

seanpwarren

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2018 09:49 pm
@MyraC,
Nobody else can see the "posted by" except those of you that are attached to the page fyi. That only shows in case there are several people managing the page and there is a question of who did what in the future.
0 Replies