I Hate it When...

RiNgPoPs N gLoWsTiCkS

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:34 pm
hey pragmatic u have exactly 69 posts! lol
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:36 pm
Uh...thanks Ring pops. I met you only today about 1 hour ago and now we're best friends!! Btw, if I am correct, it is now 71 posts including this one, ever since you last wrote. Razz
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:42 pm
Oh, I didn't notice you were new, pragmatic. I thought I'd seen you before...
0 Replies

RiNgPoPs N gLoWsTiCkS

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:44 pm
r we best friends pragmatic??
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:44 pm
SCoates wrote:
Oh, I didn't notice you were new, pragmatic. I thought I'd seen you before...

Hahaha - that is funny. But hey, I don't blame you. I have been a big mouth on this site...its a place where I can say my opinions without anyone remembering my face, just my comments. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:45 pm
I tried to pick a memorable face. A big fat pink face. Smile
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:48 pm
It's memorably cute alright. Very Happy Very Happy Rest assured, your mission is completed
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:49 pm
SCoates you are from St Petersburg, but your english is excellent. Are you russian but educated elsewhere or are you from elsewhere but moved to russia?
0 Replies

RiNgPoPs N gLoWsTiCkS

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:50 pm
pragmatic are we best friends?
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:53 pm
Well...what I meant was we are chatting away like best friends and we met only 1 hour ago or something. It's just a figure of speech - but you are a nice person!

What did you think I meant when I said that? Question Question
0 Replies

RiNgPoPs N gLoWsTiCkS

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:56 pm
well when i asked u if we were best friends it was sort of supposed to be an invitation to being friends. b/c i had no idea what u meant
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:56 pm
I just say I'm from St Petersburg to be confusing. I did live there for a couple of years, but didn't pick up the language very well.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 06:59 pm
RiNgPoPs_N_gLoWsTiCkS wrote:
well when i asked u if we were best friends it was sort of supposed to be an invitation to being friends. b/c i had no idea what u meant

I'm sorry I am a walking mass of confusion sometimes, I know it. As I said though, you sound like a nice person and yes, if you don't mind, we could be net buddies. I regard everyone on A2K as a good net buddy to talk to when I am bored...or when I know that an exam is looming tommorrow but I couldn't give a darn. Rolling Eyes

Howzat? Very Happy
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:01 pm
SCoates wrote:
I just say I'm from St Petersburg to be confusing. I did live there for a couple of years, but didn't pick up the language very well.

Ahh. How is St Petersburg? I saw some pics of it - it looks very classic. My dad has never been to Russia but he saw Dr Zhivago (which we both belive to be set in Russia, correct me if I am wrong) and he loves the snow scenes. Very Happy
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:03 pm
I haven't seen Dr Zhivago, but it sounds familiar.

I think this time of year they'll be having continual light. It's really weird when you wake up at two in the morning, and in looks like it's noon.

There are a lot of interesting sites, and my wife and I would like to go back sometime.
0 Replies

RiNgPoPs N gLoWsTiCkS

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 10:39 pm
[/quote]

I'm sorry I am a walking mass of confusion sometimes, I know it. As I said though, you sound like a nice person and yes, if you don't mind, we could be net buddies. I regard everyone on A2K as a good net buddy to talk to when I am bored...or when I know that an exam is looming tommorrow but I couldn't give a darn. Rolling Eyes

Howzat? Very Happy[/quote]

ok net buddy :wink:
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 02:30 pm
I hate it when I try to play one of those new silver shiny records on the Phonograph. Needle jumps about all over the place. Cant get a sound out of the blighter.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 03:16 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 01:29 am
I just realised...I hate it when I am here in Australia during the day time and I think those in the other parts of the world are asleep and its night time and therefore, its all *silent night* in A2K. Only about 7 ppl are logged on at this moment. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 01:32 am
Hey Ring Pops:

Just read you're signature phrase...um...wow Shocked ! It's certainly original, I must say.

But hey, one sees all kinds of things on the A2K. Very Happy
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I Hate it When...
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 07:55:41