I Hate it When...

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 10:33 am
Re: Grrrr
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
I hate it when I buy something that requires assembly, open the package, and discover that the instructions are not in English or there are no instructions at all---or that some of the parts-screws are missing.

Grrrrr

BBB

This JUST happened to me!!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 10:34 am
I hate it when i have nothing to do at work and so i am forced to sit and contemplate my life.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 12:00 pm
I hate it when you are waiting for a food delivery and they say half an hour to an hour and 2 hours later they show up... by then it feels like my stomach is eating itself.. like right now.. because it is taking the delivery guy forever!! ugh
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Sat 12 Mar, 2005 12:39 am
I hate it when politicians NEVER keep their promises - gold! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 08:26 pm
I hate it when I am at the back of a car queue waiting for the light to turn green and then when the light does turn green, the car at the front has to pause and say a prayer before they go so that a light I could have made, I have to end up missing. talk about SLLLOWWWW reflex. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 08:37 pm
I hate it when those people in Melbourne get a public holiday and then brag about it (like MsOlga just did on another thread!)

Bah humbug!

I suppose they have to be thankful for good weather in Melbourne - it's a rare commodity!
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 08:42 pm
margo wrote:
I hate it when those people in Melbourne get a public holiday and then brag about it (like MsOlga just did on another thread!)

Bah humbug!

I suppose they have to be thankful for good weather in Melbourne - it's a rare commodity!

i am from Brisbane!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 08:51 pm
I hate it when people bitch and moan over stupid things....

Eh, I hate the "forever wipes" too, Seed. That's why "to one-wipers!" is a popular toast with me when doing shots.

I also hate the fact that America collectively doesn't understand the left lane is a PASSING lane on the highway, so if someone's behind you trying to get by, MOVE THE F#$K OVER. It's not your "duty" to control the speed of other people. Drive in Europe and see how that will fly over there.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 08:58 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

suddenly I feel very guilty... Embarrassed
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 09:07 pm
pragmatic wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

suddenly I feel very guilty... Embarrassed

Just a joke directed towards the thread....sarcasm.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 09:25 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
I hate it when i have nothing to do at work and so i am forced to sit and contemplate my life.

haha. that's funny. I get the idea you did that alot when I was reading your profile - and btw: I love your pic of the cutsy beetle. Razz
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 10:17 pm
Quote:
I also hate the fact that America collectively doesn't understand the left lane is a PASSING lane on the highway, so if someone's behind you trying to get by, MOVE THE F#$K OVER. It's not your "duty" to control the speed of other people. Drive in Europe and see how that will fly over there.

I agree! I used to flicker with my lights in the hopes that
they move to the right, honking didn't help either, but now I just wildly gesture with my arms, and 8 out of 10 times it works. Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 11:12 pm
OH.....was that YOU back there, CJ?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 11:23 pm
http://www.borge.diesal.de/schiel.gif
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 04:51 pm
Calamity Jane...!!
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:03 pm
I dont hate...
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:07 pm
It's just an expression Francois!
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:09 pm
I know Panz, :wink:

but sometimes I like to tease people...
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:11 pm
Hi - Panzade and Francis! How are you both? Greetings from pragmatic! Francis...good teasing. Very Happy
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 05:15 pm
Seed wrote:
i wake up 30 minutes before my alarm goes off and i cant get back to sleep

I'm light sensative so with daylight approaching- I'm waking at 4am instead of 5am - yuck
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I Hate it When...
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 02:31:48