I Hate it When...

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 01:45 am
Hi all:

was reading a mag and I saw they had a column similar to this (except it was called What I hate) and the idea it to submit the little things in life that you notice all the time and frustrate the heck out of you. Mad

Some Examples:

1) When I put away the vaccum cleaner and then notice that dirty patch which I missed.

2) When the camera finally clicks and I decide at that very time to blink.

Look forward to reading your life's little frustrations!! Twisted Evil
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,782 • Replies: 88
No top replies

Seed

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:14 am
when im going to the bathroom and keep wiping, but there always seems to be some brown left.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:18 am
Methinks that's a bit too much information.... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:19 am
I leave the house, and discover that I have left my cell phone on the kitchen counter.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:29 am
....when I just had my car washed and the vehicle driving
in front of me starts cleaning his windshield and all
the water spounts come flying onto my car http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/boese/wife.gif
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:30 am
Seed wrote:
when im going to the bathroom and keep wiping, but there always seems to be some brown left.

Laughing
gross.....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:32 am
I hate.....every other driver on the road at 8am.

I hate.....when I tune into my favorite tv show only to find that it's a rerun.

I hate......when you get a popcorn kernel stuck in between your gum and your tooth and it won't come out no matter how many times you pick at it or floss it.

I hate......the way they security wrap new CD's so that by the time you get it open, the song you bought the CD for is considered an oldie.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:45 am
Quote:
I hate......the way they security wrap new CD's so that by the time you get it open, the song you bought the CD for is considered an oldie.

Quite similarly, I hate those pills that come on a card. The ones where the backing is foil, is not bad, but the cardboard backings are impossible. You not only break your nails, but when you get frustrated and try to get the pill out with a scissors, you crush the pill.

Immodium is one of those that come with a paper backing! Not a good idea! Someone at that company has a sadistic sense of humor! Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:52 am
I hate it when people stroll idly out of a shop onto the busy street without looking around, and then wonder why I walked into them. You wouldn't drive a car like that, would you?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:53 am
Grand Duke wrote:
I hate it when people stroll idly out of a shop onto the busy street without looking around, and then wonder why I walked into them. You wouldn't drive a car like that, would you?

You obviously don't live in my neighborhood! Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 09:55 am
I hate it when the packages say, "tear here", and it becomes obvious that they are sealed with super glue.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 01:01 pm
i wake up 30 minutes before my alarm goes off and i cant get back to sleep
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 01:17 pm
When bad drivers cut me off and then flip me off. (most of the time they don't even know it.)
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 01:27 pm
I hate it when the dog will only throw up on the good oriental rug.

I hate in when we rush to get to the start of a film only to discover the first 20 minutes is just commericals.

I hate it when my mother-in-law calls me up in the middle of the day to describe her toe nail fungus.
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 03:58 pm
I hate it when I take a cd with me for the morning commute and then after I'm on the road I discover the case is empty and the cd must be sittin' at home in the player. grr.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2005 04:01 pm
i hate it when the gnomes steals on of my socks and im left with a non matching pair...
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 04:59 am
I hate it when; at the end of the night you have to get a cart to get your chips to the cashier window, and you are told it will take too long to count it, and you have to wait while they security seal it, and you have to return next day. And although you get another free night, you still have to pay for your planes overnight airport parking.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 10:13 am
I hate it when old people clog up the city centre on Saturdays when I'm trying to do my shopping - what are they doing all week?

I hate it when shop assistants give me my change with the notes on the bottom and the coins on the top - how am I supposed to put it back in my wallet like that?

I hate it when (usually) women get to the front of the queue in a shop and wait until all their goods have been rang in, the cashier tells them the total, then they start rooting through their bag for their purse, like it's surprised them that they have to pay - have you never been in a shop before?

I hate it when I get petty and rant about stuff that isn't really that important.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 10:21 am
I hate it when I have to sneeze and I can't..
I hate when I say I will call someone right back and they call 2 seconds later...
I hate it when someone sayy they will call you back in a minute and never do...
I hate it when there is 9 days till spring and I look outside and see that it is snowing, yet again...
I hate it when you really have to pee but someone is in the bathroom.....
I ahte it when my crackhead neighbour knocks on my door in the middle of the night...
I could keep going and going..
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 10:21 am
Grrrr
I hate it when I buy something that requires assembly, open the package, and discover that the instructions are not in English or there are no instructions at all---or that some of the parts-screws are missing.

Grrrrr

BBB
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I Hate it When...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 11:05:59