I can predict your future, dare me.

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2018 02:46 pm
I am pretty sure this will cause chaos.Bring it on.One personal information that relates to job,or your feelings. I will definately predict what will happen to you. I'll try not to fail this time. I will give a prehistory of who you were, so you can be assured it isnt one surely never would happen.
Do not post anything if you are not intrested.[Or do still, boredom make me feel like a guru.]

jespah

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2018 04:36 pm
@steven bill,
There's no way to verify anything. So why should anyone care about more cold readings?
oralloy

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2018 04:38 pm
@steven bill,
Next winter Olympics, try predicting the figure skating medals with greater accuracy than I do.
farmerman

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2018 04:40 pm
@oralloy,
what am I thinking now??

Im thinking about my next trrip to Chile and Argentina.
oralloy

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2018 05:13 pm
@farmerman,
Are you thinking:

"That Oralloy guy is pretty good at predicting Olympic figure skating medals!"

?
seac

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2018 09:30 pm
@steven bill,
The stock market.....damn...I bought another 1000 shares of Ford yesterday. Am I going to jink the market again? Will I cause another fall in prices?
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 01:22 am
@jespah,
you have never read the bible.You believe in rational objectivity--something beyound logic is unreal or either magic. That world is very limited--because its an easy thing to do. I simply go on my knees and ask jesus for answers. and the very easily he begins to speak to me, the wrong answers are the ones i made up myself simply because some thought i spent my peaceful night checking their old post. I dont even get paid, why would i do that?..you are a wise man. And you have the ability to think than conclude. Just like [seneca?] on A2k you are no extremely philosophical. And you live by moral codes---future:chances are you would do greater than this cheap prediction if you became a christian. You are a very humble man--dont think christianity is about sin confession and guilt. As popes and some pastors have made thousans to believe. ...By the way, your house has a nice couch.
steven bill

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 01:25 am
@steven bill,
[please ignore my errors. i just have reluctant bottons that push in the wrong words.]
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 01:29 am
@oralloy,
you were'nt very specific about this post. i certainly cant help you if you gave me no options of ''who did i think was going to win?''
steven bill

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 01:33 am
@farmerman,
you'll get a nice job. if you're already employed i think you're ging to find happiness by some good news.
and dont be a bully to little children.
steven bill

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 01:37 am
@farmerman,
what are you doing now? you are scratching your nose.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 02:01 am
@steven bill,
steven bill wrote:
you were'nt very specific about this post. i certainly cant help you if you gave me no options of ''who did i think was going to win?''
When we get closer to the next winter Olympics, there will be lists of who the competitors will be. You'll be able to choose from the lists just as I will.

Or you could just concede defeat to me now. Get it all over with fast.
steven bill

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 02:15 am
@oralloy,
alright. I am waiting.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 02:57 am
@oralloy,
If you swipe beneath my question with your clicky thing pushed down, you will see what I was thinking (AND, BTW , you and whats is name arent even close)
farmerman

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 03:03 am
@steven bill,
wrongedy wrong wrong.
Swipe yoour clicky thing (right key with key pushed down) jus belwo my question and you will see what Im thinking. All a you "fortune tellers are FOS)
Im quite comfortably retired. I tell stories to kiddies at our library. I make up myateries for kids and they love it.

BTW, jes is a woman

YOU aint hittin the big percentages
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 03:07 am
@farmerman,
Well it's what you should have been thinking. If I predicted a basketball bracket with that degree of accuracy I'd win it.
farmerman

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 03:10 am
@oralloy,
so lemme see. If you choose-----Poorly,---- youd win your brackets, Splain??.
I always said they should have a prize for anyone who picks em all wrong. Thats just as statistically difficult as making it to the final 4.
oralloy

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 03:12 am
@farmerman,
I don't choose poorly.
farmerman

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 03:35 am
@oralloy,
you just choose an alternative outcome.
oralloy

Reply Sun 29 Jul, 2018 04:21 am
@farmerman,
No. I make accurate predictions.