here are steps to see the invincible God face to face

chai2

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 12:29 pm
@steven bill,
steven bill wrote:

you are a native speaker? English was invented, mr.

So tell us more about how the women are responsible for what you do and think?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 12:31 pm
god is watching us?? LOOK BUSY
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 01:17 pm
@steven bill,
No, it wasn't invented, like a lot of things, English evolved.
steven bill

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 01:38 pm
@izzythepush,
i dont think English would be this pretty without william caxton.
and do not reply. Because i wont answer. Have a `nice' day.
Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 02:12 pm
Caxton was a printer--the "beauty" of the language, if such a term is appropriate, is due to Shakespeare, a century later. Although Caxton might have translated several works from French (even that is not certain), the biggest "hit" he published was Le Morte Darthur, in 1485. If you could meet an Englishman from the late 15th century, it is doubtful that you would understand him when he spoke. It is equally probable that you would have a very hard time reading the original of the book. Finaally, in the 1930s, a manuscript of the complete Le Morte Darthur was found in the West Riding library at Winchester School. It shows that Caxton changed the language and drastically slashed the work in the editing process. That manuscript was written in the English of the north, of Yorkshire, and Caxton rendered it, ineptly, into the language as spoken in those days in what are now called the home counties.

Increasingly, the one thing about you that impresses me is your ignorance, which you dress up with irrelevant blather, such as your reference here to Caxton, about whom you obviously know little more than his name. I suggest that you stick with your goofy religious rants--it's the only safe ground for you
steven bill

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 03:03 pm
@Setanta,
It reads like a hebrew scroll.
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 03:23 pm
@Setanta,
are you trying to educate me? your cleverness poses to carry wisdom. cleverness is mostly mistaken for trying to sound wise. And wise, you are not. If you were wise you wouldnt have simply written that long like a wikipedia article.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 04:22 pm
Who moved their brows?

stop
stop it now

God is watching!

Put your brows back!
izzythepush

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 05:58 pm
@steven bill,
Or any number of bloody people.

It's like talking to a cliché mill.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 07:33 pm
@steven bill,
Learn to speak and write English coherently, and maybe we can have a conversation.
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 12:55 am
@ehBeth,
maybe i should Have written something more specific. 4:be stoic.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 01:11 am
@steven bill,
So what happened to Stop Praying Openly? Are these some sort of charts with a new number one each week?

You're not the first to imagine God as Alan Freeman, pop pickers.

steven bill

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 03:04 am
@izzythepush,
i was talking nonsense and now i am certainly cold reading. oh,man. Stay on a point.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 03:13 am
@steven bill,
You're doing both, cold reading is nonsense. And you're not even doing it very well.

0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 02:13 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
Who moved their brows?

stop
stop it now

God is watching!

There was a time when I had one continuous brow. Then one afternoon a fanatical barber ripped out the center connecting hairs. They never grew back.

Oh, and God isn't watching just now, this is the time of day when for reviewing voicemails and catching up on Food Network programs missed while watching live sporting events.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2018 06:39 am
What's the big deal with moving your brows?
jespah

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2018 06:40 am
@Olivier5,
Well, it worked for Groucho Marx.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2018 06:59 am
@jespah,
It works for the rest of us too. If God exists and He gave us eye brows that can be raised and lowered, he probly meant for us to use them...
Olivier5

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2018 08:04 am
@Olivier5,
I'm also concerned about the "living fugal" thing. I hope it's not a typo for "fungal".
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Fri 3 Aug, 2018 12:42 pm
@Olivier5,
he gave them to you to keep them still and USE them on rear occations.